Author Topic: Homie Sccit's got his own sports talk show on TWZ now.. started tonight...  (Read 1067 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
cats mad because i reached out to twz

some threatening to bounce from da sauce over it....oh well.

....peace niggas, change is good.

Sccit

SMH.. WHO MAD?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!

Wowzers... Ppl say they not haters...

Ppl try to hide behind they hate by always saying "hate is and over used word by you guys"...

Well I wonder why myself.... why I HAVE to use it so much...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

SMH.. WHO MAD?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
id never air out someone over pms fam not gonna happen but its gonna shake shit up over there and i love that shit.

i got the guys on rap nation on the same page as me and if tuslic gets his lil west coast thing going were gonna have a brand new network of tight forums like how dpg wcrydaz anddubcc USED to be. and were gonna promote and grow together like these niggas should have been doing.

i wonder what mike dean is up to these days. i should reach out again. ;)

Hack Wilson - real

id never air out someone over pms fam not gonna happen but its gonna shake shit up over there and i love that shit.

i got the guys on rap nation on the same page as me and if tuslic gets his lil west coast thing going were gonna have a brand new network of tight forums like how dpg wcrydaz anddubcc USED to be. and were gonna promote and grow together like these niggas should have been doing.

who cares, we wanna know whos leaving?

Sccit

REAL SHIT

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no one and you know im not a busy body if they leave then you will know lol

wtf happened to quiet truth?

Black Male

Website is done, http://westwired.com! Going to do a soft launch tomorrow or Saturday and a full launch on Sunday when we drop this westcoast based web series called The Rapper (trailer: http://thel7films.com). Forum should be up a little after that...

Remedy360

no one and you know im not a busy body if they leave then you will know lol

wtf happened to quiet truth?

He had several posts a few years back about being depressed, don't really remember seeing him around since then. Always liked him as a poster though.

After looking around a bit he's been around since then, guess he just decided to stop coming here.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:23:41 PM by Remedy360 »

Sccit

Website is done, http://westwired.com! Going to do a soft launch tomorrow or Saturday and a full launch on Sunday when we drop this westcoast based web series called The Rapper (trailer: http://thel7films.com). Forum should be up a little after that...

WHAT HAPPENED 2 UR LAST ACCOUNT?

ANYWAYS...LEMME KNOW WHEN U NEED A HELPIN HAND IN ANYTHING RELATED TO THE SITE/FORUM. ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS, PROMO, ETC.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
tuslic come promote your shit at da sauce ill make a section if u feel it would help.

once your forum gets off the ground we are gonna do a banner exchange between us rap nation yall and a couple other sites im talking to.

Black Male

tuslic come promote your shit at da sauce ill make a section if u feel it would help.

once your forum gets off the ground we are gonna do a banner exchange between us rap nation yall and a couple other sites im talking to.

I'm with that, I just signed up...

Black Male

WHAT HAPPENED 2 UR LAST ACCOUNT?

ANYWAYS...LEMME KNOW WHEN U NEED A HELPIN HAND IN ANYTHING RELATED TO THE SITE/FORUM. ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS, PROMO, ETC.

Bet I'm going to hit you in a few days, dm me your email...