Author Topic: CELEBRATE LAKER KINGDOM FOR DWIGHT, AND WE STILL HAVE PAU!  (Read 1636 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: CELEBRATE LAKER KINGDOM FOR DWIGHT, AND WE STILL HAVE PAU!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 10:21:45 AM »
NIK stays tryna take shots lol. NIK is the only faggot living in lala land that thinks anyone in the league has a chance. I'll bet my account the Lakers & Thunder make it to the Western Conference Finals (given seeding) & the Heat make the Finals (barring injury). The NBA sucks, flat out. I can't say that about anything else. Not even the Little League World Series.

Three years ago, Jrue & Bynum would have been sick. Bynum basically gets the keys to the franchise to do his best Dwight impression for my boys in Philly. But with the current state of the NBA, Bynum is probably going to sit there & bitch that he isn't on a superteam & demand a trade, while OKC, LA & Miami win 60+ games, winning by an average margin of 20 lol.

I mean, I get it. You're a Lakers fan, so you're going to turn a blind eye to the fact the league is in shambles. But when the league starts failing because there are 4 superteams in the NBA & 26 teams with no superstars don't say I didn't tell you.

The team I feel really bad for is the Pacers. Larry Bird built a nice team over there. But they'll never have a chance to compete in this corrupted league. Just great drafting for five+ years, smart small trades for key role players. Again, three-four years ago, it woulda been "this team has a real chance", now it's just a known fact one of the best teams in the East stands no chance.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 10:35:19 AM »
NIK stays tryna take shots lol. NIK is the only faggot living in lala land that thinks anyone in the league has a chance. I'll bet my account the Lakers & Thunder make it to the Western Conference Finals (given seeding) & the Heat make the Finals (barring injury). The NBA sucks, flat out. I can't say that about anything else. Not even the Little League World Series.

Three years ago, Jrue & Bynum would have been sick. Bynum basically gets the keys to the franchise to do his best Dwight impression for my boys in Philly. But with the current state of the NBA, Bynum is probably going to sit there & bitch that he isn't on a superteam & demand a trade, while OKC, LA & Miami win 60+ games, winning by an average margin of 20 lol.

I mean, I get it. You're a Lakers fan, so you're going to turn a blind eye to the fact the league is in shambles. But when the league starts failing because there are 4 superteams in the NBA & 26 teams with no superstars don't say I didn't tell you.

The team I feel really bad for is the Pacers. Larry Bird built a nice team over there. But they'll never have a chance to compete in this corrupted league. Just great drafting for five+ years, smart small trades for key role players. Again, three-four years ago, it woulda been "this team has a real chance", now it's just a known fact one of the best teams in the East stands no chance.
How can you hate the NBA for lack of competition when you became a Heat fan after they acquired the big 3? That's a little hypocritical.

And I think the new CBA will give the league more parity. The changes are just being implemented gradually. Luxary taxes will become a lot harsher and teams over the cap will not be able to do sign and trades. Bigger markets will still have some advantages, but nothing but a hard cap could stop that. Deal with it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »
honestly, nuggets, philly, and pacers are going to play real true basketball, instead of having a star just try to dominate and make highlight reels.

itll be nice to see

if philly or the pacers reach the nba finals some where in the near future, itll be pistons 2.0

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 10:42:12 AM »
honestly, nuggets, philly, and pacers are going to play real true basketball, instead of having a star just try to dominate and make highlight reels.

itll be nice to see

if philly or the pacers reach the nba finals some where in the near future, itll be pistons 2.0

I see Bynum putting up big numbers without a guy like Kobe taking 20+ shots a game.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 11:00:19 AM »

itll be nice to see

I see Bynum putting up big numbers without a guy like Kobe taking 20+ shots a game.

yea most def and and not another allstar bigman down low that he has to share with

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 11:15:01 AM »
a storm is coming, and it aint the thunder  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zK4h9xR7Dec" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zK4h9xR7Dec</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »

How can you hate the NBA for lack of competition when you became a Heat fan after they acquired the big 3? That's a little hypocritical.

And I think the new CBA will give the league more parity. The changes are just being implemented gradually. Luxary taxes will become a lot harsher and teams over the cap will not be able to do sign and trades. Bigger markets will still have some advantages, but nothing but a hard cap could stop that. Deal with it.

Says another Lakers fan.

& I'm not a Heat fan. I root for LeBron. I rooted for LeBron when he was alone in Cleveland. I would root for LeBron if he was in LA. I'm a fan of his.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »

Says another Lakers fan.

& I'm not a Heat fan. I root for LeBron. I rooted for LeBron when he was alone in Cleveland. I would root for LeBron if he was in LA. I'm a fan of his.
And how can you root for LeBron when he pretty much took away any competition in the East by pairing up with 2 stars? That is exactly the kind of thing you were complaining about in your earlier post.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 11:26:30 AM »
Where are you, Hack? Drop some lines.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 11:44:30 AM »

Says another Lakers fan.

And how can you root for LeBron when he pretty much took away any competition in the East by pairing up with 2 stars? That is exactly the kind of thing you were complaining about in your earlier post.

i was upset about it too, but when it happens to your own team, who can complain?  :laugh:

but than again howard is the only one in his prime, but still a very very star studded team, and the compliment each other alot better than 3 face up franchise players in the heat.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 11:54:39 AM »
What I mean is that Cham is basically criticizing the league for its lack of competition despite his favorite player being one of the biggest reasons behind it. It's quite paradoxical to complain so much about the lack of parity when your favorite player is LeBron.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 01:57:02 PM »
now we have jodie meeks, mitch is godlike

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 02:46:42 PM »
What I mean is that Cham is basically criticizing the league for its lack of competition despite his favorite player being one of the biggest reasons behind it. It's quite paradoxical to complain so much about the lack of parity when your favorite player is LeBron.

Cham's favorite team, the 76ers, make out like bandits in this trade

they get a 25 year old who's gonna get 20-10 for that team

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 01:20:42 AM »
^Yeah it was a nice move.

But Teddy, I never said it wasn't LeBron's fault. But it doesn't mean the league has any parody. Yeah guys like LeBron, Melo, Dwight are fucking the league up, regardless of me rooting for him to succeed.

I was speaking as a 76ers fan, not a LeBron fan. As a 76ers fan, how can I get "that excited" when it's just super teams & we're just an above average team? I basically have to pray for a major injury to Wade & Dwight lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »
When is it College Basketball season?