Author Topic: Snoop, LBC Crew, DPG on 92.3 The Beat In 1995 [Full 50 Minute MP3 Inside]  (Read 1115 times)

Will_B

found this full 50 minute show on a CD last night, crazy to think this is from 17 years ago because I remember listening to this shit live like it was yesterday.

on this show they world premier Lets Play House, lol, so that goes to show you how old this is.

anyways i know theres alot of DPG fans here so enjoy  8)

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/72939883/file.html

Thanks, will compare to the version I've got

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
 8)

sunny_dadry

• Lil Geezy
cheers bro!

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

WCoastTillIDie

This is awesome.  I have most of the MP3's of these, but it's always cool to hear em on the "radio."  Every time I listen to this it's as if I'm listening to these songs for the first time, thank you so much for this bro!

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
This is awesome.  I have most of the MP3's of these, but it's always cool to hear em on the "radio."  Every time I listen to this it's as if I'm listening to these songs for the first time, thank you so much for this bro!

no problem.

for me, listening to this is like being in a time machine, takes me back to my teenage years.  :rock:

gfunkin2

Very nice. Felt like I was hearing Let's Play House for the first time. And that Snoop Freestyle over the V.S.O.P. beat was nice. Always though he'd be perfect for a beat like that. 8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:05:07 PM by gfunkin2 »

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Always though he'd be perfect for a beat like that. 8)

opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Okka

Thanks for this. Acgrundy hooked this up like a year ago, but i lost it and if i remember right so did he.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
gonna try to get a cassette deck soon, i just discovered some shit I recorded off The Beat and Power 106 back in the day, but theyre all on tape.

once I get a cassette deck I can rip this shit to mp3 for yall. i'm pretty sure theres some good shit on these.  8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

gonna try to get a cassette deck soon, i just discovered some shit I recorded off The Beat and Power 106 back in the day, but theyre all on tape.

once I get a cassette deck I can rip this shit to mp3 for yall. i'm pretty sure theres some good shit on these.  8)

sounds good  8)

im lookin for a few drops and exclusive songs, whatnot from those shows.
lemme see what u got

Will_B

Thanks for this. Acgrundy hooked this up like a year ago, but i lost it and if i remember right so did he.

I got that one if you need it upped.

Shippinbriccz's rip sounds better in places. Maybe not as clear but a fuller sound on the drops.  8) 8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

I got that one if you need it upped.

Shippinbriccz's rip sounds better in places. Maybe not as clear but a fuller sound on the drops.  8) 8)

lmao   

Portugoal

Nice drop. Props!! :)

MURDERGHOST

• 'G'
Dopeness... thanks!

Shit... I cannot wait to dig out my old cassettes of recorded 90s radio interviews...