Author Topic: Name your top 5 femcee's  (Read 605 times)

Sccit

Re: Name your top 5 femcee's
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 11:20:17 AM »
naah, bro, ur underrating x....dude is a norcal legend and patented his own, unique style, which became the staple sound of a whole region....jay-z bit his flows off many other rappers, sometimes even lyric for lyric. not sayin jay-z aint good, cuz he is, but to act like x aint got classics and wasnt a top-notch mc in his day is pretty faulty, to be honest.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 11:22:19 AM »
i don't listen to songs like Liquor Niggaz N Triggas for his "mind blowing" raps

i listen to it cuz its some gangsta-ass shit

you'd have a better chance arguing Brotha Lynch as better than Jay Z

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 11:30:05 AM »
i don't listen to songs like Liquor Niggaz N Triggas for his "mind blowing" raps

i listen to it cuz its some gangsta-ass shit

you'd have a better chance arguing Brotha Lynch as better than Jay Z

lol...using "liquor, niggaz, n triggas" as an example of a raided song would be like using "h to the izzo" for jay-z. you KNOW he has much deeper and way more complex tracks than that, so why bring that up? and i'd say raided is better than lynch. lynch got his shit off raided. they both norcal legends, but still, raided>lynch. imagine if raided never went to prison....daymn. and to be 100% honest, raided has more flexibility than lynch when it comes to subject matter and can flip any style of song, rather than just stayin in one lane. hack, have u even listened to raideds catalogue? by the way u speakin, it dont sound like u have... i mean, i know rayallen hasnt, but i thought a horrorcore rap fan, such as yourself, would. raided is downright 2pacesque at times. to act like he's only on some killa/gangsta shit is pretty ignorant.