Author Topic: tha eastsidaz question  (Read 155 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tha eastsidaz question
« on: August 18, 2012, 04:54:38 PM »
the eastsidaz  is goldie loc and trayy d right
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: tha eastsidaz question
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 04:57:33 PM »
i think it started off with Crooked I in them because he was on The Ride soundtrack on the song "Feel So Good" and it was listed "Eastsiders fetauring Snoop Doggy Dogg"

but if Crooked was ever in them he left shortly

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 05:10:19 PM »
just asking cause i saw this

This group was a Long Beach posse consisting of Snoop Dogg, Lil C-Style, and Techniec. Their self-titled album featured Dr. Dre, Kokane, Jayo Felony, Nate Dogg, and Kurupt. Pimp raps and G swag make up much of their content, but with the help of Snoop, they were a solid trio.

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/115095/vladtvs-top-100-gangsta-rap-artists-groups/#video-115128
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 05:14:21 PM »
I believe Snoop, Daz and Tray Deee were the original Eastsidaz, then Crooked I, Lil C-Style and Techniec became Tha Eastsidaz.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:36:31 AM by Okka »

MarshColin

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 05:18:19 PM »
just asking cause i saw this

This group was a Long Beach posse consisting of Snoop Dogg, Lil C-Style, and Techniec. Their self-titled album featured Dr. Dre, Kokane, Jayo Felony, Nate Dogg, and Kurupt. Pimp raps and G swag make up much of their content, but with the help of Snoop, they were a solid trio.

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/115095/vladtvs-top-100-gangsta-rap-artists-groups/#video-115128

The first sentence describes the original "Eastsiders" that Hack was talking about, however Crooked I was never apart of them. Crooked I featured on one of the few songs they did. They didn't put out much, and never put out an album.

The second sentence describes Tha Eastsidaz, which was Tray Deee & Goldie Loc with Snoop as a partial member. Whoever wrote what you posted was incorrect.