Author Topic: Trae The Truth ft. Z-Ro, Kirko Bangz, Bun B, Slim Thug & P.Wall – Im From Texas  (Read 351 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0i6GPP1GoOE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0i6GPP1GoOE</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
this joint is better than i expected it to be although i can't stomach that chopped n screwed voice at all.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i can't recognize slim thug, he's the one with the houston 34 jersey ?
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Hack Wilson - real

doggfather

good vid!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

dope song, dope video

glad to see Trae and Z-Ro working again

bouli77

nice cameo from K-Rino 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
produced by 1500  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that shit wit trae, khaled, t.i. , and rico love is hot too  8)

BiggBoogaBiff

I thought this was the new ABN song when I first saw the beginning of the video.  Good song tho, shit is rockin.  I've been bumpin " Cadillac" a lot lately but anyway.  Aawwsome, Yeah!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
songs jammin! i first heard it on Shade45, i thought it was a new ABN at first too the way Trae n Ro were tradin off. got my hopes up! anyone know if Ro and Thuggas joint together is still coming?

Blood$

songs jammin! i first heard it on Shade45, i thought it was a new ABN at first too the way Trae n Ro were tradin off. got my hopes up! anyone know if Ro and Thuggas joint together is still coming?

no release date but it will drop, I think it will be a mix of collabs/solo tracks