Poll

which one is better ?

O.G.
10 (40%)
Remix
15 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Tupac & Dr. Dre - California Love  (Read 788 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Tupac & Dr. Dre - California Love
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 01:56:00 PM »
At this point if someone sneezed in the studio Dre was working in, they'd try to take credit for their work.
LOL

There was a dude selling a Nissan on eBay saying it was the one Dre blew up on 2001 but never gave him credit for it, or paid him for the damage

Fuck Dre :'(
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 01:12:30 AM »
the remix, by far. maybe because I prefer Kleeer's "intimate connection" to Joe Cocker's "Woman to Woman.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 08:18:15 AM »
the remix, by far. maybe because I prefer Kleeer's "intimate connection" to Joe Cocker's "Woman to Woman.
true indeed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The Predator

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 02:21:03 PM »
Original should of been also on the album.

Remix was chilled, but the energy on the original got the party jumping.

"California Love [RMX]" Featuring Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman Produced by Dr. Dre

Tommy D: f##k it, I can say it: Dre really didn't want nothing to do with that record. He didn't like it at all that 2pac came to Death Row, which I thought was kind of interesting, 'cause I remember he said, "That's it, I'm done with Death Row now that 2pac is here." I was like,"What the f##k!?" I mean, if you look at that album, he didn't do shit on "All Eyez On Me" except for "California Love," which basically was, ughhh, that was going to be his single for Aftermath, right? And Suge heard that shit and said, "f##k it," and rushed up to Dre's house and made him put 2pac on there. So basically he lost his first single for Aftermath, and intended up being the first single for 2pac. Because the original version of that is three verses with dre rapping on it. The only person who's got that original version is DJ Jam, Snoop's DJ. So basically Suge was like, "f##k it, we're putting 2pac on that shit, and this is going to be the single off the record..." that shit was dope. Suge ain't no dummy.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:28:20 PM by The Predator »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 02:23:25 PM »
Original should of been also on the album.

Remix was chilled, but the energy on the original got the party jumping.
the o.g. was meant for the chronic 2.