Author Topic: High School Basketball Star Collapses After Being Sentenced To Prison (LMAO)  (Read 510 times)

Sikotic™

LOL. Funniest part of all is people asking the judge to be lenient. Why? because he has talent? Fuck that weak kneed bitch. I don't feel sorry for him.

Dude threw his life away over some girl. He has himself to blame. It's called using discipline. If you don't like how she's treating you or she did some scandalous shit, then dump her. Only a weak minded pussy would beat the fuck outta a girl like that.

He's not even gonna serve the entire fuckin sentence so I don't know why people are trippin. He'll be out and still have his basketball aspirations. If anything, maybe this will humble the nigga's ass and teach him to keep his cool.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Here is the way, I look at it...

If NIK came to New York & I did that to him, it probably wouldn't even be taken to court; just two boys fighting.

Women want equality, then in the court of law it should be equal. Judge saw a black kid fuck up his girl & gave him three years; probably just on the count alone that a boy hit a girl. She looked fine in court; didn't appear to be any permanent damage. Yeah, morally it's one of the worst things you can do. But to the court it should be looked at a human striking another human in which he should get a slap on the wrist. You going to tell me dude beat up a girl & never in his life did he beat the shit out of some kid in his school? NIK is right, she probably did him absurdly wrong. People don't just do that for the fuck of it.

Just like short-changing a blind person is "morally wrong", you don't get life for that shit.
That is stupid. Men are physically stronger scientifically, this is like beating a kid. They can't win a real fight so they do this. Getting his bitch ass beaten. You can get in serious trouble for assaulting a man, especially of you are trained and on another level than them. A bjj black belt would get the same amount of years in prison if he assaulted you. The advantage is just as big as any man beating a woman. You get more time for dealing weed, but you guys seem more angry a dick assaulted and kidnapped a girl. You assault and kidnap a dude, it isn't going to look any better. Not tom mention not every woman is  feminist who wants to be considered the same as men.

If he just hit her, slammed her against a wall, Chad johnsoned (head butt), or shook her violently whatever. That was a violent beating, beating a dead dog.

i guess u never been with a bitch who deserved a beatdown....

Shit's just cowardly to begin with. Have I ever felt like I wanted to smack some bitch? Of course, but doing so is generally on some pussy/control freak type shit.

Lol just because their girls? I don't beat down bitches but I know/met bitches that deserve to die, they've gotten dudes shot, locked up, killed, fucked other Ppl up financially, broken families, u dont think these bitchEs deserve punishment like any male that has done he same thing?

I'm all for executin bitches as long as its reasonable, but no bitch should ever get a pass just because she's a female

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.