Author Topic: LMAO@Snoop & Daz  (Read 424 times)

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
Re: LMAO@Snoop & Daz
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 09:12:38 PM »
LMFAO LOL ROFL HAHAHAHAHA. Nima just jumped out his window.

Nima and Snoop ended their beef.... Snoop and Nima actually recorded a intro for a mixtape that is yet to be released, check it out

http://www.hulkshare.com/crwpow0vhse8

what was his beef with Nima to begin with?

Nima is not a humble dude....i've PMed him a few times and got no responses whatsoever. he didnt even give X-Raided's new album any promotion, yet he gives countless spots 2 unknown artists like Azad. At least Rud had the courtesy to communicate back, realizing i'm a founding member of the site, and a staple member of "their" forum, not just some random nobody.....simply put, they dont like 2 network and make moves, as you can see by the lack of maintenance on the forum. they reach out to Euro's like okka, who have no connections in the game whatsoever, but when they got muthafuckaz makin moves out on Cali turf, the place that they idolize, they dont reach out, let alone even take the time to notice. not surprised snoop calls em out like that...and this was a while ago, when dubcnn was still on top of the game. now, they're completely out. got nothin but love for dubcc and dubcnn, but the ego with the higher ups is on some other shit.

REAL TALK

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 09:17:37 PM »

Nima and Snoop ended their beef.... Snoop and Nima actually recorded a intro for a mixtape that is yet to be released, check it out

Nima is not a humble dude....i've PMed him a few times and got no responses whatsoever. he didnt even give X-Raided's new album any promotion, yet he gives countless spots 2 unknown artists like Azad. At least Rud had the courtesy to communicate back, realizing i'm a founding member of the site, and a staple member of "their" forum, not just some random nobody.....simply put, they dont like 2 network and make moves, as you can see by the lack of maintenance on the forum. they reach out to Euro's like okka, who have no connections in the game whatsoever, but when they got muthafuckaz makin moves out on Cali turf, the place that they idolize, they dont reach out, let alone even take the time to notice. not surprised snoop calls em out like that...and this was a while ago, when dubcnn was still on top of the game. now, they're completely out. got nothin but love for dubcc and dubcnn, but the ego with the higher ups is on some other shit.

I'm the only one doin' any moderation here these days.

no diss 2 you, i'm just sayin, when seer was handin out admin and mod powers, he wasn't reachin out 2 the logical crowd, he reached out to people he was buddy-buddy with at the time, rather than people who could help the site out most. and now that rud and nima are runnin dubcnn, it feels like they can give a fuck less about improving and expanding the site, they seem to be fine with it just how it is. if they wanted 2 better the dub, theres a few cali-bound cats here i can name off top who they coulda reached out 2. i was here before rud and before nima. but based on the respect those cats show, you wouldnt think it. rud aint 2 bad, but like i said, i've contacted nima a few times, and got no responses. i aint bloodmoney, muthafuckaz. what u think this is?

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 09:20:15 PM »

so the euros controlls ur career then? i mean ,,if they choose to promote u or not on dubcc?

lol, naah.. nowadays, dubcnn means nothing as far as success goes. it's nice for some bonus promotion, but other than that, it's not what it once was. check the site, the biggest acts on the west get absolutely no love from dubcnn. they really did themselves dirty.

BabyBird

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2012, 10:16:38 PM »
nik the clubber/

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2012, 10:18:53 PM »
nik the clubber/

realest spit u ever spat

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2012, 10:40:25 PM »
i aint bloodmoney, muthafuckaz. what u think this is?
LOL

FREE BLOODMONEY!!!

So was Snoop really serious in that video? If so LMAO.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 03:38:41 PM »

;) Euros stand up for each other. thats why most of the moderators are from Scandinavia, and why u can read about German rappers on dubcnn.com

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:41:44 PM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »