Author Topic: This forum is made up 5% real, 10% manipulators, and 85% trolls and haters  (Read 778 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: This forum is made up 5% real, 10% manipulators, and 85% trolls and haters
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »
Brian, your reading comprehension skills are lacking. That is exactly what I'm telling you. How many times I gotta tell you I paid for 100% of my college education. Is it that hard to understand? lol

You're clearly a confused unmotivated person who like to run from his problems rather then face them head on so of course you have a hard time understanding what I'm saying.

No, I clearly understand that you said you "paid for 100% of your college education".  That's no big deal though.  California is one of the most affordable states when it comes to college education.  

What is expensive about Cali is housing, apartment, food, etc.  So unless you were living on your own since high school and paying your own rent at your own place and paying for your own food, laundry, etc..  

It's easy to just focus on work and going to school when your mom is still putting a roof over your head, cooking you dinner and washing your drawers.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:28:51 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2012, 11:42:57 PM »
Brian, your reading comprehension skills are lacking. That is exactly what I'm telling you. How many times I gotta tell you I paid for 100% of my college education. Is it that hard to understand? lol

You're clearly a confused unmotivated person who like to run from his problems rather then face them head on so of course you have a hard time understanding what I'm saying.

No, I clearly understand that you said you "paid for 100% of your college education".  That's no big deal though.  California is one of the most affordable states when it comes to college education. 

What is expensive about Cali is housing, apartment, food, etc.  So unless you were living on your own since high school and paying your own rent at your own place and paying for your own food, laundry, etc..   

It's easy to just focus on work and going to school when your mom is still putting a roof over your head, cooking you dinner and washing your drawers.
LOL

It's not that expensive to live in California. You keep making it sound like its impossible to do it. Millions of people are doing it everyday in this state and thousands more are coming here for the same purpose. Maybe its just impossible for a person with no ambition like yourself.

While i was in college: I paid my own rent, cooked my own food, washed my own clothes, etc. etc. You get the picture. With rising tuition costs of nearly 10% every year. I know plenty of people who did the same. Only thing my parents ever did for me was feed me when I went out to dinner with the family on the weekends.

It wasn't easy. It still isn't. But at least I never screwed anyone out of money and/or took any funds that were given to me under a certain circumstance and used them for another. I can say my conscience is clean when it comes to that. Can you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2012, 11:45:47 PM »
wow infinite you a peice of shit, you deserve to die

you act like college aint fuckin expensive, it is, from books, transportation, tuition and any other fee's
i work full time and go to school full time and provide for myself, i have a wonderful mother who would help me if i asked but i dont because im my own man

your not better then anybody here and i dont give a fuck how your judging us because like 2pac said "only god can judge me"

i never really had a legit beef with you i just liked to pick on you, but now i do, i think your a piece of shit and fuck you and the bitch that birthed you

The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2012, 11:49:59 PM »
i respect the fuck out of Sikotic for doing what he does, its true when they say "all college kids are broke" cus shit is real in the real world

i know i wouldnt take loans and money from my parents, and not pay child support to go to some stupid trip to Africa and feed a bunch of people i dont know witht hat money...

the fuck outta here infinite you aint got no respect, i really dont even think you got respect for yourself
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2012, 11:54:46 PM »
Lol.. bullshit.  You expect me to believe you've been out on your own since age 18 working and going to school all these years.  I know Cali residents can go to college for free sometimes but still.  No fucking way you did all that on your own.  There's a lie in there somewhere.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2012, 12:00:36 AM »
when did you move out on your own, and become a medical assistant (aka a certified ass wiper in the medical field) ??

your no better then anyone here, your actually the biggest piece of shit here
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 12:06:48 AM »
Why is it so hard for Brian to comprehend that people can go out and bust their asses to make things happen?

Oh, I know why. Brian has been begging and looking for handouts his entire life. I bet you keep various sob stories on rotation in your little muslim community, don't you?

You're like a human pigeon. I can't respect a man like you, Brian. It clear that you've never really pushed yourself. You're just living a life a mediocrity in between traveling to West Africa where you can live your deep seeded slavemaster mentality and have poor Africans feed you and provide you with things.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2012, 12:17:21 AM »
Lol.. bullshit.  You expect me to believe you've been out on your own since age 18 working and going to school all these years.  I know Cali residents can go to college for free sometimes but still.  No fucking way you did all that on your own.  There's a lie in there somewhere.

Why is that so hard to believe? I moved out of home at 19, supported myself through University, and after a shit load of hard work, 3 years out from University I've got a job with a 60k base and OTE of 80-90k. Yeah I've got a $15,000 loan still to pay off from Uni, but I've been working at least part time since I was 14, and my parents weren't rich enough to pay my way, even if they were I would have turned them down. Some people have a work ethic, clearly you don't understand that hard work pays off.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2012, 12:49:41 AM »
if that is so you fit in  the 85% perfectly.  the only thing you have taught people here is how to be the most annoying and stupid person in the forum. dumb troll.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 09:25:40 AM »
delusions of grandeur and a lack of ambition are two traits that dont really go together but you display both so well brian...

how hard is it to comprehend that somebody could leave home after school, live alone and support themselves through further education if they really had the drive and passion to do so?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2012, 10:03:19 AM »
Brian, I got news for ya buddy. Your life is no more difficult and fucked up than anyone else's. I promise you, if you surveyed everyone in here everybody would have fucked up shit happen to them. You can cry about it and dwell on it forever, or you can learn to roll with the punches and learn from past mistakes so you won't repeat them.

Wherever you are in life, you are there because you decide to be whether you realize it or not.  Take responsibility for yourself, love yourself, and things will improve.

Good luck.

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2012, 11:20:39 AM »
delusions of grandeur and a lack of ambition are two traits that dont really go together but you display both so well brian...

how hard is it to comprehend that somebody could leave home after school, live alone and support themselves through further education if they really had the drive and passion to do so?
To him its impossible because he's lowered his goals so much. You can't fail if you never try in the first place.

LOL @ Brian acting like I said some ridiculous impossible shit when its a common thing for most young adults.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2012, 11:35:43 AM »

To him its impossible because he's lowered his goals so much. You can't fail if you never try in the first place.

LOL @ Brian acting like I said some ridiculous impossible shit when its a common thing for most young adults.

If you don't say 'try', you can't say 'triumph'.

Crooked I
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Remedy360

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »
I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been fortunate enough to have my fam help with some of my school shit, but I got plenty of friends like SIK that had to do it on their own, it's not exactly a new concept lol. Damn bro, you stay taking L's, it was funny for a while but it's kind of sad now.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2012, 12:21:30 PM »
I am the 1%