Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5920 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2012, 08:05:20 AM »
i think what made this look bad was more so the fact that you went from being one of the most active posters here to completely disappearing.. people took this ordeal as your enyce moment, mostly due to ur disappearance, above all.
no.

So why did you stop posting as Michael Madsen?  You've admitted being Darkwing Duck but why the change all of a sudden.  This is bizarre  ???

Mike... the sooner you admit it the sooner we can move on.  Your just making this harder.  Everything will blow over, stop being trapped in the closet like R. Kelly. 
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2012, 08:40:49 AM »
damn this shit is crazy, i been out of town and browsing a little from my phone but this site dont play nice on my phones browser sometimes but i seen a thread at da sauce where cats were talking about this and i had to peep it out.

i can respect the fact that will pulled one over on his nemesis, i dont understand if that is infact mike why hed be so ashamed of his pic when most of the cats that post here look...um,
lets just say that im sure there mother thinks they are handsome. i digress...the thing that negates this exposure is the fact that will also hides behind his cloak of shame and hasnt ever posted a pic that actually means he and mike are two peas in a pod basically projecting each others bullshit onto each other.

this exposure will never hold weight compared to jewdgement day and wienergate or sufferday because it lacks authenticity...a couple of euros basically arguing over who loves dpg more lol

i revoke this exposure

Will_B

« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2012, 10:08:04 AM »
the thing that negates this exposure is the fact that will also hides behind his cloak of shame and hasnt ever posted a pic that actually means he and mike are two peas in a pod basically projecting each others bullshit onto each other

This isn't about Mikes looks (but make of his picture what you will).

It's about him claiming this:

"The Next Step", my debutalbum - is in it's early stages... Featuring appearances by Daz Dillinger, RBX, Roscoe (Y.A.), Khujo Goodie (Goodie Mob.), Outlawz, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Kokane, K-Rino, Hussein Fatal (Outlawz), Gonzoe (The Regimé), Kool G. Rap, Bizzy Bone and many more. With production from Domingo, Duggud, El Sheriffo, D.J. Akilles & Professor P, Sam-E, Rune Rotter and many more. Also got two mixtapes coming out - "The Next Step Pre-Mixtape: Hell No, U Ain't Sleepin' On This!!!" and "För blågulingarna...". Featuring appearances by Royce Da 5'9'', Roscoe (Y.A.), Kokane, Young Lucky, Pancho, Ken Ring, Tattarn, Malik - Tattarprinsen and many more... With production from Domingo, Duggud, Sam-E, Afasi (Chopped & Screwed) and many more. Be on the lookout...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
damn madsen thats a nice guest list

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2012, 10:22:40 AM »
then post your pic will, if looks and other shit like that is irrelevant...be the bigger man and post one before somebody does it for u.

did mike really ever claim to be black?

blcxm

« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
then post your pic will, if looks and other shit like that is irrelevant...be the bigger man and post one before somebody does it for u.

i hate honkies that claim to be black online.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »

honkies in compton

that shit cray

Sikotic™

« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2012, 12:11:19 PM »

Stop targeting me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2012, 01:22:59 PM »
damn this shit is crazy, i been out of town and browsing a little from my phone but this site dont play nice on my phones browser sometimes but i seen a thread at da sauce where cats were talking about this and i had to peep it out.

i can respect the fact that will pulled one over on his nemesis, i dont understand if that is infact mike why hed be so ashamed of his pic when most of the cats that post here look...um,
lets just say that im sure there mother thinks they are handsome. i digress...the thing that negates this exposure is the fact that will also hides behind his cloak of shame and hasnt ever posted a pic that actually means he and mike are two peas in a pod basically projecting each others bullshit onto each other.

this exposure will never hold weight compared to jewdgement day and wienergate or sufferday because it lacks authenticity...a couple of euros basically arguing over who loves dpg more lol

i revoke this exposure

I'm usually cool with you petey but stop defending your buttbuddy mike. I know you personally invited him to the forum and helped him in his beef with will, but its time to cut ties. This is a way worse exposure than finding a pic of enyce acting goofy and no one even liked mike except for you. You're making yourself look bad by sticking up for him.

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2012, 01:59:07 PM »

i revoke this exposure

mine wasnt really an exposure, more like a strong collaborative effort to take me down, which only made me stronger 8)

on this day, i'm gunna officially re-name it "the nutriders revenge"

basically, i was perceived as the same dude before and after the effort...people hated me wayyyy before any of that shit took place.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2012, 02:10:44 PM »

i revoke this exposure

mine wasnt really an exposure, more like a strong collaborative effort to take me down, which only made me stronger 8)

basically, i was perceived as the same dude before and after the effort...people hated me wayyyy before any of that shit took place.

but you left the forum an entire year after that day

Sccit

« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2012, 02:16:06 PM »

i revoke this exposure

but you left the forum an entire year after that day

naah...it wasn't after that day, it was gradually. this place was gettin real lame after a while, and every time i'd check the boards, it'd be the same 5-6 nerds strokin' each others cocks over some retarded Jew joke. i still posted in sports and elements from time to time, but the g-spot became like a spoof of itself. i came back 2 promote L.A.M.B and stuck around ever since.. 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2012, 03:01:53 PM »
im not defending mike, i dont even know what cyber crime hes been charged with...im just kind of skimming this thread and trying to figure out whats going on. if he calimed to be black when in fact hes not that would be the thing that determines wether or not i can respect duke...if that is him im trying to figure out why he dont just say it, unless all that album promo was fictional. it just tickles me when i see a bunch of ugly niggas and niggas scared to show their face (yall insecure mother fuckers know who you are) talking about what someone else looks like. that shits type fem.

is it really that dead over here that two euro groupies exposing each other is a highlight? and one of them is scared to post his own face?

gtfoh i stand by what i said this is a weak exposure.

Sccit

« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2012, 03:10:31 PM »
pete, come on....u gotta admit, if mike really did have a secret life as a euro-rapper named Kim Percy, it would be hilarious. just imagine.. he trolls Daz on here, then makes a track with him called "French Girls" lmfao. and if the dude makin the duckface really is him, that makes it even better. the exposure wouldn't be about mike lookin goofy or mike rappin', it's more about him bein' ashamed of bein' a rapper, to the point where it's an alternate life of his, which none of us knew about........the fact that he stopped posting once will posted this info up is what made it an exposure. if he had nothin 2 hide, he'd be postin the same as he usually does. if mike was still postin at his normal rate, this wouldn't be as big of a deal as it is now, but it makes it seem as if he's hiding something or is genuinely scared that will is going to leak more info.

all that said, i got nothin but love for mike. aside from back n the days, when he was caught up in the NIK nutriding trend, he's always been cool with me. i dont think he shoulda stopped postin, unless he really is worried that something more will come out.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
like i said im trying to get up to speed here im not defending anyone especially when im uninformed and am actually quite grateful something memorable came out of the whole madsen vs will b thing besides watching will melt down over his karma (which was hilarious). im trying to understand why mikes so ashamed but if the stuff u just said is spot on then yeah lol i guess thats the end of dukes chapter but me and mike were never tight like that we just had a few things in common like not caring for will bs dramatic flair

at the end of the day im trying to figure out what all the fuss is about mike still posts will b hasnt posted a pic they are both euros and dpg stans this is like watching two kids with downs syndrom slug it out at the end of the day for me id still blaze a blunt with mike before i would will but the crumpets and meatballs they eat dont make me shit.

link me to all the posts this exposure took place over so i can know whats good.