Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5800 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2012, 08:31:25 AM »
i nominate him for poster most likely to take a shit in his lederhosen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #211 on: September 20, 2012, 09:40:46 AM »
Personally find NIK nonchalantly acting like his exposures over the past few years aren't eighty-five times more hilarious than any exposure ever funnier than this entire Kim Percy exposure.

Kim Percy is only funny because he was your typical internet troll who doesn't like it now that his shit is out there.

But between his moms pics, to the photoshops, to the phone calls, to the death threats, to the uncle's calls, to NIK running away, to Eden's exposure. I mean, that's a whole new level of "LMFAO".

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #212 on: September 20, 2012, 09:50:01 AM »
sparegeez exposure >>> this

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #213 on: September 20, 2012, 10:03:01 AM »
LMFAO SPAREGEEZ. I forgot about that little terrorist.

Sikotic™

« Reply #214 on: September 20, 2012, 11:34:28 AM »
The Will B/Madsen beef was lame and so was the "exposure".

It can't even compare to the awesomness that was Weinergate, Jewdgement Day and Suffer Day. I'd even rank C'Blue admitting to going to rehab for weed over this Mike Madsen thing.

If Will really wants to ether Madsen, he need to put all his cards on the table because so far its not that impressive.

i dont get it...ur just repeatin what petey said. u seriously dont think it's funny if mike madsen really does have a secrete life as a euro rapper named kim percy? thats a lil more interestin than enyce bein some fake blood/crip euro who lies about bein from cali, to be real. nothin can match weinergate, of course, but u gotta admit the kim percy saga is pretty interesting.
No, I don't really find it that funny. So he may have done a track with Daz. It's kinda expected from a guy who is a huge DPG fan and collected a bunch of rares. He's basically stayin in his lane and doing what's expected of him. If it came out that he likes to dress like a woman on the weekends or something then I would see why its a big deal.

The only thing kinda funny is that he backed off Will. Other than that, it's pretty damn weak. We had to endure these two going back and forth for an entire year and this is the pay off? Weak.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #215 on: September 20, 2012, 11:46:27 AM »

It can't even compare to the awesomness that was Weinergate, Jewdgement Day and Suffer Day. I'd even rank C'Blue admitting to going to rehab for weed over this Mike Madsen thing.

If Will really wants to ether Madsen, he need to put all his cards on the table because so far its not that impressive.

i dont get it...ur just repeatin what petey said. u seriously dont think it's funny if mike madsen really does have a secrete life as a euro rapper named kim percy? thats a lil more interestin than enyce bein some fake blood/crip euro who lies about bein from cali, to be real. nothin can match weinergate, of course, but u gotta admit the kim percy saga is pretty interesting.
No, I don't really find it that funny. So he may have done a track with Daz. It's kinda expected from a guy who is a huge DPG fan and collected a bunch of rares. He's basically stayin in his lane and doing what's expected of him. If it came out that he likes to dress like a woman on the weekends or something then I would see why its a big deal.

The only thing kinda funny is that he backed off Will. Other than that, it's pretty damn weak. We had to endure these two going back and forth for an entire year and this is the pay off? Weak.

Mike also goes to multiple interracial dating sites under the name "black vagina finda"

Sccit

« Reply #216 on: September 20, 2012, 02:16:28 PM »
Personally find NIK nonchalantly acting like his exposures over the past few years aren't eighty-five times more hilarious than any exposure ever funnier than this entire Kim Percy exposure.

calm down, young biebs.....you're getting too excited, you're not even typing correctly. like I said, my "exposure" wasnt an exposure of anything. everyone already knew who I was. it was just a bunch of nutriders collaborating to hack into my personal shit to post up family pics and "harass" family members of mine. but i'm not surprised a fruitcake like u would consider that worse than a guy getting his dick sucked over an e-relationship smfh.......to be quite honest, the leaking of ur pic where u look like the typical gayboy tryna fit in with society was more of an "expose" than that, cuz no one knew just how bad it was before that pic leaked.

Sccit

« Reply #217 on: September 20, 2012, 02:19:16 PM »

wtf?! this guy trolls daz on this very website....how the fuck is it expected of him to have a secret life as a rapper where he collaborated with artists which he trolled? if he was a rapper and every1 knew about it, fine....but the fact that it was like a double life he was living, lmfao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »

calm down, young biebs.....you're getting too excited, you're not even typing correctly. like I said, my "exposure" wasnt an exposure of anything. everyone already knew who I was. it was just a bunch of nutriders collaborating to hack into my personal shit to post up family pics and "harass" family members of mine. but i'm not surprised a fruitcake like u would consider that worse than a guy getting his dick sucked over an e-relationship smfh.......to be quite honest, the leaking of ur pic where u look like the typical gayboy tryna fit in with society was more of an "expose" than that, cuz no one knew just how bad it was before that pic leaked.

so what about the eye brow waxing?  was that made up?

(sorry i just had to play devil's advocate)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: September 20, 2012, 02:27:28 PM »
this thread is not approved by da sauce squad

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »
lol I'd bet anything that's him. Especially based on his initial reaction. Look at the way dude is lashing out at the entire forum.

madsen also PM'd will trying to call off the beef

Sccit

« Reply #221 on: September 20, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »

so what about the eye brow waxing?  was that made up?

(sorry i just had to play devil's advocate)

shit was fabricated...if i waxed my eyebrows, i'd have no problems admitting it. truth is, my eyebrows arent bad enough to wax in the first place....but if they looked like this:

i wouldnt hesitate

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #222 on: September 20, 2012, 02:41:44 PM »
lol I'd bet anything that's him. Especially based on his initial reaction. Look at the way dude is lashing out at the entire forum.

madsen also PM'd will trying to call off the beef
that's what he does. LMFAO @ all the sauce & others that's mad at will for no reason.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »

lol @ the heavy defense. I laughed along with my 13 year old self. You're shit came out & you disappeared for months. "Claiming" dubcc was getting "wack". Yet, you basically just waited until the dust settled & returned & still post as active as your old self lol. If anything, shit has gotten so much lamer here since then; there's like ten less active posters here, yet while niggas wake up & start their morning with a cup of coffee, you check to see what I said to you last.

Anyway, back on topic. You being forced into hiding, rolling up on Sikotic, having your uncle call him, hacking mods accounts, basically forcing mods to create this "no posting poster's family members" rule; basically just having a complete meltdown after you tried to build yourself up as the "coolest cat on the forum" is a billion times funnier than Will posting a picture of some normal ass dude. Like Sik said, Will should just let it all out because this shit ain't that funny. Outside of the fact Mike is in such denial of it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2012, 03:50:34 PM »

lol @ the heavy defense. I laughed along with my 13 year old self. You're shit came out & you disappeared for months. "Claiming" dubcc was getting "wack". Yet, you basically just waited until the dust settled & returned & still post as active as your old self lol. If anything, shit has gotten so much lamer here since then; there's like ten less active posters here, yet while niggas wake up & start their morning with a cup of coffee, you check to see what I said to you last.

Anyway, back on topic. You being forced into hiding, rolling up on Sikotic, having your uncle call him, hacking mods accounts, basically forcing mods to create this "no posting poster's family members" rule; basically just having a complete meltdown after you tried to build yourself up as the "coolest cat on the forum" is a billion times funnier than Will posting a picture of some normal ass dude. Like Sik said, Will should just let it all out because this shit ain't that funny. Outside of the fact Mike is in such denial of it.

HOLD UP

did you just call Madsen normal?  ;)