Author Topic: AMERICANS PLEASE PLEASE PEEP ITS LIFE OR DEATH!!!  (Read 652 times)

TheSheriff

Re:AMERICANS PLEASE PLEASE PEEP ITS LIFE OR DEATH!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2003, 10:47:43 AM »
First Akshun stole Vida from SGV, then his opinions...This is creepy...:)

KENYA!

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2003, 08:17:15 PM »
First Akshun stole Vida from SGV, then his opinions...This is creepy...:)

LOL word

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2003, 08:24:39 AM »
LoL, why do people who dislike soccer post in a thread relating to it?

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2003, 10:19:55 AM »
LoL, why do people who dislike soccer post in a thread relating to it?

-{bLaDe}

i gurantee you if america was a soccer power house...every fucking american would be all over it....what a fucking joke ass fakers
« Last Edit: February 25, 2003, 10:36:58 AM by MiN0RiTy »

min0rity

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2003, 10:26:03 AM »
i cant stand soccer...how can yall sit thru that?...gotta be the most borin sport to watch next to golf...

you can't compare soccer and golf..baseball and golf is more reasonable..

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2003, 10:33:31 AM »
america is just a more advanced in not only economics, science and well sports too....the only tim i'll watch soccer is when i need a nap...i just watch soccer and i'll be asleep in minutes

i can agree that america is strong in economic and science BUT in sports???  tell me why usa is so horrible in soccer then??? why is it that usa has to create sports like hockey, NFL, baseball that majority of the  world don't even give a fuck about or even play?? why is it that during the nba finals when you win the championship, they call you the WORLD champions, or in baseball they call it the WORLD series??? LMAO..

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2003, 10:36:32 AM »
I honestly cant understand how people can say soccer is boring when u can sit through american football which has a whistle every 3 seconds or so of play...

That was a damn dope match btw,

i think i might know why americans are so FAT

verbalassaulta

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2003, 04:37:12 PM »
Minority do you think the U.S. gives a damn about soccer to win a world cup...seriously...no one cares...all i know about the world cup is its played ever 4 or 6 years...or something like that...and that its dead ass boring to watch...soccer is not covered in television or newspapers...its nonexistent....just look at the overall olympics...who gets the most medals...dumb ass bitch...i'd like to know where the hell you're from minority that you think you are so great...most americans would probably kick your ass at soccer and most of us dont even know how to play...but how hard is it to kick a ball back and forth  ::)

min0rity

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2003, 07:25:23 PM »
Minority do you think the U.S. gives a damn about soccer to win a world cup...seriously...no one cares...all i know about the world cup is its played ever 4 or 6 years...or something like that...and that its dead ass boring to watch...soccer is not covered in television or newspapers...its nonexistent....just look at the overall olympics...who gets the most medals...dumb ass bitch...i'd like to know where the hell you're from minority that you think you are so great...most americans would probably kick your ass at soccer and most of us dont even know how to play...but how hard is it to kick a ball back and forth  ::)

like i said before the only reason U.S. don't care about soccer is for the simple fact, they suck at it lol..they can't stand the fact that they are not number 1 like they are in basketball, baseball, and track + field. if the u.s. were a soccer powerhouse, then every single fucking americans would be all over soccer period..and you say youre a NFL fan right??? then how the fuck can you say soccer is boring when in the NFL, out of 60 minutes, you only get 10 minutes or even less actual playing time at the most in the field?? i mean its constantly stopping every second and you think soccer is boring?? i just don't get it..yeah soccer is not covered in the media BUT THATS ONLY IN THE U.S...i mean in korea, every fucking day in the daily newspapers, in the sports/entertainment section, there is always 3-4 pages out of like 8 pages just talking about soccer...same with japan and this is korea and japan we are talking about...i mean we are not even soccer powerhouses just yet....so think about in countries like spain, italy, netherlands, germany and many others...they probably breathe and shit soccer lol..btw why does it matter to you that if a sport is covered in the media or not?? so if a sport is covered in the media a lot..then its automatically good??? STFU..you see?? you don't make no fucking sense man

"how hard is it to kick a ball back and forth" <<<<< that comment right there only tells me that you've never even played soccer period nor have you even watched a full match of soccer in your life....be real with yourself man

any american can whoop my ass in soccer??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2003, 07:27:37 PM by MiN0RiTy »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2003, 03:45:06 PM »
you dumb bitch minority...in football...you actually play 48 minutes(games are usually around 3 hours)...and football takes so much more out of you than does soccer...its so much more physicall(i've played both and i know)...and america doesnt care about soccer cause we had greater intellect and creativity to make our own superior sports so we didnt have to play and watch some boring ass sport all the time....we dont try to be like everyone else...we do our own thing....you are from korea or japan LOL  ::) ok

min0rity

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2003, 07:53:30 AM »
you dumb bitch minority...in football...you actually play 48 minutes(games are usually around 3 hours)...and football takes so much more out of you than does soccer...its so much more physicall(i've played both and i know)...and america doesnt care about soccer cause we had greater intellect and creativity to make our own superior sports so we didnt have to play and watch some boring ass sport all the time....we dont try to be like everyone else...we do our own thing....you are from korea or japan LOL  ::) ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA for your sakes PLEASE..travel the world, see new things, and REALIZE THAT THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE AMERICA... ::) :-\

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2003, 08:20:14 AM »
this thread wouldnt have turned out like this if u hadnt said for "all americans" to peep.
u should have said "ALL AMERICAN SOCCER FANS PEEP THIS, ITS LIFE OR DEATH!"

soccer is boring

kick ass album