Author Topic: DMX Says Drake Is "Disrespectful" Because Of His Alleged Work On Aaliyah's Album  (Read 677 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
As cracked out as he may seem, that's some real shit.. Who the fuc even gave drake permission to exec produce Aaliyah's album? Shits fucked.
word. the only people that should be able to touch her unreleased shit is missy and timbaland.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: DMX Says Drake Is "Disrespectful" Because Of His Alleged Work On Aaliyah's A
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »
DMX still not impressed by Drake, says he'd probably beat up the Young Money artist in an elevator if it were 10 years ago.   ;D

so why can't he beat him up in an elevator today?

welcome back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DMX Says Drake Is "Disrespectful" Because Of His Alleged Work On Aaliyah's A
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 12:48:00 PM »
DMX still not impressed by Drake, says he'd probably beat up the Young Money artist in an elevator if it were 10 years ago.   ;D

so why can't he beat him up in an elevator today?

welcome back
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lucifuge

X is the truth. Realist rapper ever. True mc!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol X is still hype as ever. Dunno what he's talking about not missing shows though, son didn't show up at all in Sydney.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:25:04 PM by dubsmith_nz »

MURDERGHOST

• 'G'
:)...  I like hearing him talk... he's interesting... haha...

sofdark

This guy sold multi-platinum records and acted on big hollywood films but...cocaine is a hella of a drug.

BiggBoogaBiff

This is hilarious.  I hope Drake comes with the comeback so I can laugh at all of this

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dmx keepin' it real about the shit. drake has no business near an aaliyah album unless he's coppin' it i'm glad x is speakin' on it.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is hilarious.  I hope Drake comes with the comeback so I can laugh at all of this
Naw i really don't think Drake has the balls,heart,guts,spine,or muscle to say a word about or to X..lets be real home,boy what drake is doing is VERY DISRESPECTFUL period...and this just goes to show u that these young soft popcorn of artist have noooo respect for the culture or elders....1st eminem shit on Pacs legacy..then they a DRAKE just shit all over Baby girls legacy..wrong is wrong no matter how you look at it. :grumpy:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2012, 12:48:27 PM »
Naw i really don't think Drake has the balls,heart,guts,spine,or muscle to say a word about or to X..lets be real home,boy what drake is doing is VERY DISRESPECTFUL period...and this just goes to show u that these young soft popcorn of artist have noooo respect for the culture or elders....1st eminem shit on Pacs legacy..then they a DRAKE just shit all over Baby girls legacy..wrong is wrong no matter how you look at it. :grumpy:

yeah Drake was probably like 15 when Aaliyah died, he's got no right to touch her music

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
It worries me how gone DMX is again. I dont think he ever stopped but damn is he back on that shit..

He will OD in a few years. Just check the WS clip

Sccit

he could be clean, tho...that could just be the aftermath from all the drugs.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

lickin ya lips like that, not bein able to focus and sweat drippin from ya face?

He still on it.

Sccit

lickin ya lips like that, not bein able to focus and sweat drippin from ya face?

He still on it.

people who have been heavily on drugs for years then get clean will still suffer from those sorta systems. it makes permanent changes to your brain and your behavior, even after u stop using.

either way, i dunno if he's still usin or not....both options are possible. but he usually knows what he's talkin bout.