Author Topic: DMX Says Drake Is "Disrespectful" Because Of His Alleged Work On Aaliyah's Album  (Read 681 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
yeah the sweat is always there even after they are done with the shit.

But nobody licks their mouth like that and are so easily distracted and unfocused.

Either way it seemed like he was a bit more clean last time he did the breakfast club like 7 months ago.

Sccit

yeah the sweat is always there even after they are done with the shit.

But nobody licks their mouth like that and are so easily distracted and unfocused.

Either way it seemed like he was a bit more clean last time he did the breakfast club like 7 months ago.

not true...it becomes a twitch after a while. and easily losing focus, it becomes a habit after years of drug use.

jeromechickenbone

people still making rock jokes about X? lol dude been clean, try something else

everything he's been saying in his interviews lately have been 100% real talk, his new album goes hard, I don't understand all the hate

DMX and Aalyiah were real close too so there's reasons he's being extra vocal about this subject

Yeah buddy.

Dudes like drake would have never got a pass back in the day. DMX is dead on with what he's saying.

KURUPTION-81

its like pacs legacy,  someone with fuck all to do with the artist looking after the album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson