Author Topic: I:// Perception...  (Read 181 times)

Inspectah

I:// Perception...
« on: February 18, 2003, 03:13:31 PM »
reminisin'-everything-in-tha-past, thinkin' how fortunate i am to be making a living, working, persisting-to-bring-ma-cash// out-the-door, help-im-poor, money spent on buying time, always runnin' never stopin, ima always visiting-who'ya'think?-my-dad// til the day-i-drop, ima make a strong statement, to loud for the devil, even louder for god, you'll hear me shout, but may-i-stop?// to show my feelings to start new beginnings// even then, i stop, think, question, then flop, im hopeless, a mistake walking the earts surface, but i gots loadsa un-used innings// i aint that bad, not-like-you, i could brake glass, as i tear the amp with violent screams, and i make the appratus boil, and i hot-the-mic-fuse// unlike components, i could still keep on-it, never regret rippin' opponents, ima stand-alone// i could go on talking bout my problems, but who cares, no one listens, im like a song repeated on
a gram-a-phone//

If you saw me in 3D, you'd wonder if im at all a g, believe me, im crazy, spinning around making you dizzy, making ya visual-caucious// Stay away from the homeless-bum, i might be a victim of selfish society, but i can hear you, im not full thickness-n-dum, ima making you sick to ya stomach, you just ill, typical-you-naucious//

I gots 1 main-perception, that i see the world like the matrix, all friends knowns as the backstabbers, two faced gay-pricks// Who i could jus' devour-and-conquer, i could be a spokesmen for all those left to die civilianz, but i need to reach-out-n-get-sponsered// i've gained a main-brov, he only sides with me, telling me that the problems down to me sorting them out, pain-is-love// So before i go, this 1 subject, with a lotta different-perceptions// My life turns upside down more times than ceilings mum-n-dad-bitching, my lifes a ball of shit, "Glitchin", got so many worries, guess lifes just a punishment-or-lesson//

^^ This some shit going on in my head, nothing spesh, quite shit actually, well i got some problems, and im being hit from every angle, theres more, but wouldnt wanna bore ya! Fuck it!

~ 1 ~
« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 03:14:46 PM by Inspectah »

Inspectah

Re:I:// Perception...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 02:05:51 PM »
*Bump* some feedback would be appreciated please! thnx!

~ 1 ~

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 02:10:38 PM »
hey nice piece,  deep or lets say I notice from the content you got somethin on your mind and lettin it out, so its deep, even tried usin multis, worked out fine,  I bet i kinda understand how you feel even tho I dont know whats up, but theres been times in my life where I've been overwhelmed with probs dawg.

overall nice piece, keep blessin us
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2003, 02:34:07 PM »
deep man.. rhymin worked out fine 2

Inspectah

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 06:20:47 AM »
Thanx for the feedback, ima jus' aving a small breakdown inside, but ima strong, no doubt i will turn for the best sooner or later.. jus' getting on top of me... i will get over it dont worry.. ima still continue to rip tho ya'll...

~ 1 ~

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2003, 03:48:36 PM »
hey nice piece,  deep or lets say I notice from the content you got somethin on your mind and lettin it out, so its deep, even tried usin multis, worked out fine,  I bet i kinda understand how you feel even tho I dont know whats up, but theres been times in my life where I've been overwhelmed with probs dawg.

overall nice piece, keep blessin us

FUCK!  :o