Author Topic: The Art Of Rap  (Read 623 times)

The Predator

Re: The Art Of Rap
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 12:25:33 PM »
^Props, just finished watching it.

Ahaha @ Kanye spazzing out @ all the hate and piss-take he gets.

Dre got a lavish yard on the hills overlooking LA. He says he's only been out the studio for two weeks the longest in 27 years.

Eminem needs to stop making pop records and return to his Slim Shady hip-hop roots, his Treach impression was spot on.

I thought Kool Moe Dee rhymes would still be stuck in the 80's, he surprisingly dropped some hot shit.

Rakim explaining his writing method, was on some professor shit. He's a built a unique lyrical writing technique.

Nas's ''I dont like you'' speech was ghetto fabolus.

You can tell a lot of footage has been cut out, it needs to be released in the future.

Lots of lil ill stories and fresh free-styles, Ice was cool as the host and asked worthy questions.

Must see Documentary for hip-hop cats.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:00:18 PM by The Predator »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Art Of Rap
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 12:46:26 PM »
^Props, just finished watching it.

Ahaha @ Kanye spazzing out.

Dre got a lavish yard on the hills overlooking LA. He says he's only been out the studio for two weeks the longest in 27 years.

Eminem needs to stop making pop records and return to his hip-hop roots, his Treach impression was spot on.

I always though Kool Moe Dee rhymes were still stuck in the 80's, he dropped some hot shit.

Rakim explaining his writing method, was on some professor shit. He's a built a unique lyrical writing technique.

You can tell a lot of footage has been cut out, it needs to be released in the future.

Lots of lil ill stories and fresh free-styles, Ice was cool as the host and asked worthy questions.

Must see Documentary for hip-hop cats.

the dvd coming out tuesday i'm definitely coppin'  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.