Author Topic: Anyone paying attention to American's in the middle east killing Muslims?  (Read 426 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
-The US military killed around a million in Iraq and in Afghanistan (greater middle east, where the war is still ongoing).  

- Outside the middle east the US killed many thousands in Libya in the overthrow of Ghaddafi, leading the bombing attacks from a safe point off shore.  And also flying drones over Somalia killing hundreds.  

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Spoonie Luv

Re: Anyone paying attention to American's in the middle east killing Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »
What's your point??? ???
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 01:51:53 PM »
so we killed a million future terrorists?

score for team USA

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 10:02:33 PM »
Nuke The Middle East
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 10:04:11 PM »
.......you make a valid point though
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 12:10:43 AM »
 yeah i agree America should leave them alone but at the same time everywhere they go all around the world they spread their religion and everywhere they go to recruit and try to form a separate state, they do not adapt, they do not respect the laws, cultures, way of life, etc of the nations that they reside in, they feel they are better and that the people whos county they live in are infidels, they disrespect non Muslim women, they simply refuse to adapt in any way, they expect other nations to bend over backwards for them as to not offend them. I mean they expect us to change our ways to suite them, their goal and vision is for the whole world to be Islamic and their view is that all nations should follow Sharia law.
 Shit anything that offends tehm they demand it be changed even when its not their country.
 They are good at trying to pull the race card and making people feel sorry for them.

Sux though the shit hey go through, being brainwashed since birth, having the religion so tainted, dictatorship and the American invasions/occupations, um, living in sand?
 Being stuck in the dark ages in 2012 whilst the rest of the word is modern and multicultural just = they will never change.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 02:28:12 AM »
-The US military killed around a million in Iraq and in Afghanistan (greater middle east, where the war is still ongoing).  

- Outside the middle east the US killed many thousands in Libya in the overthrow of Ghaddafi, leading the bombing attacks from a safe point off shore.  And also flying drones over Somalia killing hundreds.  

So let's just conclude: Fuck USA, Fuck Israel, Fuck Muslims.

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
Nuke The Middle East

for real, we should

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 12:31:43 PM »
yeah i agree America should leave them alone but at the same time everywhere they go all around the world they spread their religion and everywhere they go to recruit and try to form a separate state, they do not adapt, they do not respect the laws, cultures, way of life, etc of the nations that they reside in, they feel they are better and that the people whos county they live in are infidels, they disrespect non Muslim women, they simply refuse to adapt in any way, they expect other nations to bend over backwards for them as to not offend them. I mean they expect us to change our ways to suite them, their goal and vision is for the whole world to be Islamic and their view is that all nations should follow Sharia law.
 Shit anything that offends tehm they demand it be changed even when its not their country.
 They are good at trying to pull the race card and making people feel sorry for them.

Sux though the shit hey go through, being brainwashed since birth, having the religion so tainted, dictatorship and the American invasions/occupations, um, living in sand?
 Being stuck in the dark ages in 2012 whilst the rest of the word is modern and multicultural just = they will never change.

Thats pretty fucking on point. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 01:35:46 PM »

So let's just conclude: Fuck USA, Fuck Israel, Fuck Muslims.

Quoting South Central Cartel: "Fuck everybody, that's real!"
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 07:30:12 PM »
We can leave the Middle East alone, and the people will still say "Death to America". Why, because their leaders use us as their scapegoat so they can blame us for their problems.

Now in all honesty, what we need to do is just leave the Middle East the fuck alone.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 08:21:59 PM »

Now in all honesty, what we need to do is just blow the Middle East the fuck up

agreed

Desert Lord

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 04:34:51 AM »

yes it is..
but americans ain't no better. the goverment tell ya dumb motherfuckers that they invade iraq, afganistan etc, because they want to give the people democracy lol...only thing that matters to these son of a bitches is M-O-N-E-Y
anyways, i don't even know if the pictures of protesting muslims are really representative. maybe they just cut the whole shit together to justify their behavior in the middle east once again...well as we see, there are a lot of dumb motherfuckers who believe that shit unquestioned

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 06:34:40 AM »

yes it is..
but americans ain't no better. the goverment tell ya dumb motherfuckers that they invade iraq, afganistan etc, because they want to give the people democracy lol...only thing that matters to these son of a bitches is M-O-N-E-Y
anyways, i don't even know if the pictures of protesting muslims are really representative. maybe they just cut the whole shit together to justify their behavior in the middle east once again...well as we see, there are a lot of dumb motherfuckers who believe that shit unquestioned

I hear what your saying and agree but the Muslim reactions were real, well the shit that went down here in Australia certainly was. No other race or religion that lives here acts like that. Even all the non whites here want them to fuck off.