Author Topic: Anyone else here about kendrick storming off stage during album listening party?  (Read 170 times)

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
I heard Kendrick ran of the stage in chicago after playing only 3 songs from good kid m.a.a.d city because the crowd wouldn't quite down... also ab-soul was talking shit to the crowd.

http://www.themaskedgorilla.com/kendrick-lamar-storms-off-stage-at-a-chicago-listening-party/

BiggBoogaBiff

I heard about that, I'm surprised it took this long to get posted.  That was dumb.  I woulda just rode it out and grabbed some hoes for the road.  

This is an example of why u need to be diversified in Hip Hop.  Kendrick needs another record or two like "Swimming Pools" that are true to him that u can rock too.  Contrary to the Blog world, people in real life don't always wanna hear the ghetto gospel.  After a stressful day/week/month sometimes the only thing u wanna do is party and not be reminded of the ills of life
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:33:14 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

What's even trippyier is that Kendrick is one of the few Positive MC's to get respect in the streets from all backgrounds and demographics.  I don't know why he felt the need to single out Chicago (stress maybe).  

LA = Chicago, so if he was tryig to pull an OG move then it's safe to say he fucked up thinkin that.  The good news is that he didn't do any permanent damage or or anything detrimental to his career, he just had a bad night that might stick around in a few people's mind lol.  He'll be ight tho, the public is way harder on street niggas than scholar niggas.

He shouldnt try to make that mistake twice tho, let alone a third time.  Shit will look a little crazy