Author Topic: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Press Kit  (Read 4079 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Press Kit
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 09:18:34 AM »
Do We Know Why This Album Didnt Come Out?

Eazy-E planned "Temporary Insanity" to be his second solo album after "Eazy-Duz-It", previously for May 1992. He only released the EP titled "5150 Home 4 Tha Sick" in order to introduce the project.

The shelved album was produced by Dr Dre, Naughty By Nature, Bobby "Bobcat" Ervin, Cold 187Um... Due to "The Chronic" and tensions with Dr Dre, he decided to not release this project (containing Dre productions) and one year later, he released "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa" EP. Eazy-E also planned to release his second album with 2 Discs, "Temporary Insanity" could be a 2CD album. Then, "Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin Compton" was a 2CD album but Eazy-E didn't finished it.

According to The Source, July '93
Rumor has it that in the three years that he has been working on this album, Eazy has completed over 60 tracks from gangsta to R&B to metal to bugged out. Hopefully this record will be on par with the things he did during the NWA era and not like the nonsense he dropped on his recent EP. Eazy has been working like a madman in order to get every thing dope and it has taken its toll on him. As a result of working with new producers and lyrics writers. Flying to New York every weekend for various video appearances, worrying about Dre and Ice Cube getting back together, attending the "second Rodney King trial" and severing his ties with Priority Records, he's lost aabout 35 pounds off of his stocky frame and is very exhausted. What started out as fun has turned into a labor of love, blood, sweat, tears and survival. We'll see what happens.
str.8 off the streetz of muthaphukkin' compton is what temporary insanity became. i wonder who has/had the dre produced tracks.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Eazy-T 421

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 08:51:06 AM »
I remember reading in an issue of, I think it was YO!, that The Eazy-E Temporary Insanity was going to have 2 distinct sides. One would be the regular rap side and the other was going to be him singing songs, in the same vein as 'I'd rather fuck you" Now what stands out was the magazine claimed that the production was going to be handled by DJ QUIK. This was around Penthouse Playas Click and Way 2 Fonky releases.

Would be interesting if Quik did do any more production with Eazy than what was on the PPC album and if he still had those sessions.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 10:44:04 AM »
I remember reading in an issue of, I think it was YO!, that The Eazy-E Temporary Insanity was going to have 2 distinct sides. One would be the regular rap side and the other was going to be him singing songs, in the same vein as 'I'd rather fuck you" Now what stands out was the magazine claimed that the production was going to be handled by DJ QUIK. This was around Penthouse Playas Click and Way 2 Fonky releases.

Would be interesting if Quik did do any more production with Eazy than what was on the PPC album and if he still had those sessions.
that definitely woulda been dope. it also woulda been ill to hear eazy over some quik production  8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 02:18:26 PM »

I think Eazy has about an album or two of unreleased material left in the vaults but we'll probably never hear it (becuz we haven't so far unfortunately).  It's probably out takes and unfinished songs but I'm sure there's enough there to piece together something.  Yella said he has a track where he's dissing Ice Cube (and yes I'm aware of that 1 YouTube Mix) and he said he'll never release it sadly enough. 

It's too bad we'll never hear that shit tho.  Maybe Easy turned Jehovah Witness at the last minute and decided that in his passing that he didn't want to put out anymore of that kind of music knowing that he didn't really have anymore styles of music other than that street shit. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 02:35:02 PM »
eazy lived and breathed gangsta rap and i don't think he woulda strayed from that but lookin' at a late 94 early 95 ad for ruthless records they were still doin' dumb numbers post n.w.a and they had some shit ready for the '95.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 08:06:55 AM »
eazy lived and breathed gangsta rap and i don't think he woulda strayed from that but lookin' at a late 94 early 95 ad for ruthless records they were still doin' dumb numbers post n.w.a and they had some shit ready for the '95.

E. 1999 Eternal dropped that year, I'm sure had he not gotten sick that quickly we would have seen a lot more of Eazy-E and what Ruthless had in store.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2012, 02:38:16 PM »

E. 1999 Eternal dropped that year, I'm sure had he not gotten sick that quickly we would have seen a lot more of Eazy-E and what Ruthless had in store.
gangsta bitch mentality,ibs(from oakland), bg knocc out & gangsta dresta, eazy-e, bone thugs n harmony, death row killaz album,etc. yeah eazy had some shit comin'  8)

ProblemChild

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »

2euce 7even

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 09:45:22 PM »
gangsta bitch mentality,ibs(from oakland), bg knocc out & gangsta dresta, eazy-e, bone thugs n harmony, death row killaz album,etc. yeah eazy had some shit comin'

damn !!!
whoŽs IBS (From Oakland)?

is it true that eazy  had satanic-tattoos?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:46:58 PM by ThaŽUndabo$$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2012, 07:00:27 AM »
gangsta bitch mentality,ibs(from oakland), bg knocc out & gangsta dresta, eazy-e, bone thugs n harmony, death row killaz album,etc. yeah eazy had some shit comin'

damn !!!
whoŽs IBS (From Oakland)?

is it true that eazy  had satanic-tattoos?
i'm not too familiar wit them but they dropped a record that was supposed to drop on ruthless that tony g produced....the shit sounded dope. as far as eazy's tats idk.

2euce 7even

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2012, 10:30:55 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:37:49 PM by ThaŽUndabo$$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2012, 11:03:49 AM »
^ if he was that's on him. he lived his life how he wanted i'm sure and he died like we all have to some day.