Author Topic: Flashback: "U Better Recognize Skit" - Snoop Doggy Dogg & Sam Sneed  (Read 413 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvgkkJPouD8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vvgkkJPouD8</a>

pixtr

Re: Flashback: "U Better Recognize Skit" - Snoop Doggy Dogg & Sam Sneed
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 08:18:08 AM »
Still don't understand how g-funk could bored him, on every next album he had less and less dope funk, he unnecessarily started making experiments and taking beats from wack producers, I would like one day to he make album with Battlecat, Fredwreck, Quik, Meech Wells, Scoop, Soopafly and all mixed by Dre and DJ Pooh

Desert Lord

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 08:47:23 AM »
Still don't understand how g-funk could bored him, on every next album he had less and less dope funk, he unnecessarily started making experiments and taking beats from wack producers, I would like one day to he make album with Battlecat, Fredwreck, Quik, Meech Wells, Scoop, Soopafly and all mixed by Dre and DJ Pooh

what you mean "on every next album"? if you mean his last albums then yes, that is definetly the case...but after doggystyle there was a lot of funky albums...doggfather, tha last meal was even his funkiest album imo...hell, even R&G was funky

pixtr

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 08:59:57 AM »
I'm not talking about Doggfather that's obvious, but after dat he started doing some experiments, from one or two track per album to Doggumentary which has four or five tracks in g-funk flavour, Blue Carpet Treatment gave me hope but after that it was gettin worse

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 07:14:18 PM »
A lot of people don't realize just how GOAT Snoop and 50's catalogs are due to the massive amounts of music they released thru mixtapes, features, and etc..   

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 07:53:18 PM »
they fiend for that g funk like it was heron