Author Topic: 2012 NBA Player Rankings.  (Read 504 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: 2012 NBA Player Rankings.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 02:25:28 PM »
These rankings don't factor in career achievemtents. Though I'm sure a lot of ESPN voters took it into consideration. It's a list of whose the best right now. I think Rose at 5 is crazy since he's injured and we don't know wether he'll be fully healed.
yeah i hope the Bulls keep him out til he's 100% healthy

you can't risk a young kids future or else he could become a Brandon Roy story in 5 years

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 02:31:35 PM »
These rankings don't factor in career achievemtents.

which is the proper way to do it BTW

just cuz Kobe did all this and that doesn't mean he will do as well next year.  esp when he's gotta work with a whole new team.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 03:49:12 PM »
Kobe bout to have his best season yet..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »

lmao

let me know the last time Kobe's played with a legit point guard facilitating?.......dont worry, i'll wait.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 04:56:47 PM »
lol...Kobe had a better season than cp3...the whole "Kobe aging" stigma has been getting way overdone. lets not pretend like Kobe didnt have the scoring title in his hands last season, until he decided on his own terms to relinquish it. Nash is 5 years older and still playin at a high level. mufuckaz act like Kobe is limpin out on the court and shit....he's still Kobe and still drops 30 on ya with ease.
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2012, 07:37:46 PM »

lmao

let me know the last time Kobe's played with a legit point guard facilitating?.......dont worry, i'll wait.

Kobe is another year older...that's not good for an old man his age.  it's not like he's Chris Paul who's in his prime.  Paul lead a SHITTY team last year to the playoffs while Kobe had a better roster around him.  all Paul has is Blake Griffin and Deadne Jordan becaues Chauncy's ass got hurt too early in the year...yet they finised within 1 game of the Lakers.

Kobe won't be as good next year as last year for sure and he wasnt as good last year as the year before.  it's called a natural decline...everyone but Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens has them lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2012, 07:53:30 PM »
NIK clearly didn't watch the Clippers in the playoffs.