Author Topic: Snoop Dogg On Why He's Voting Obama, Not Romney  (Read 632 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Snoop Dogg On Why He's Voting Obama, Not Romney
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 12:37:52 AM »
yeah, u mad

Can I get a "Hell Yeah"! ! !
Sorry, I didn't get back with the "Hell Yeah" quick enough. I was at a party at my boy's house, drinking and hanging out with some lady friends, enjoying life. I wish I could say I was thinking about the Internet and some silly forum shit but honestly, what the fuck should I be mad at you for on a Friday night? You're an entertaining dude with some fairly transparent insecurities. I mean, how do I even begin to approach someone who thinks everyone in the world is so jealous of him with any level of seriousness? It's just comedy, brother. If it makes you feel better to think you're a threat, knock yourself out. We are two dudes talking on fucking computers that are probably never going to cross pathis in real life. You're not doing any kind of harm to me and I sure as fuck ain't doing none to you. Nor would I want to. I mean, come on, kid. Telling people to "step their game up" and the whole "you mad?" thing? Are you really not even self-aware enough to see you're just spouting tired catchprashes that a million people have been using for over five years now? You're using well-worn venaculiar and in most cases, you still aren't even hip to the context.  Keep it coming though. It's amusing.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 08:53:56 AM »
So lemme get this straight Bart since we're talking about transparency.  U mean to tell me u were out drinking and playing words with friends n shit like that and u logged on sumtime between 2:37-5:47 (dont know ur time zone) just to say u were out with friends having a good time and u dont care what i say about u?  

This is too easy, whats the catch? Something isnt right here, I can feel it

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
You're close but way off, old friend. What I said was I found the situation amusing, you took it and went with the whole "I don't care what you say about me" thing which sounds similar to the uneducated but actually completely misses the point. The conversation itself is kind of entertaining so I "care" to the degree that it has my interest, no matter how minor a part of it is. What I was getting at... and try to follow me on this one so I don't have to be back here again, explaining this, when the time comes, is that implying you can strike "fear" and "anger" through your involvement in such a mundane conversation is a little funny. We're not neighbors. We're not business associates. We don't know each other on a personal level so the effect is kind of limited. I know, this might shatter this illusion you're building up in yourself as being this all-powerful "shot-caller" but trust me, it's not that deep. We're two people sharing opinions and funny comments on a rap music message board. One of us is aware of this and the other thinks he's "changing the game" with all of the knowledge he's dropping. I'll leave you on your own to figure out which one you are.   

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 08:55:06 PM »
do u feel better now that you've told me that u feel "great" regardless?

how it took u that long to come up with all of that i dont know but believe me when i tell u that the feeling is mutual

HighEyeCue

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 09:06:48 AM »
regardless if its Snoop or not pretty funny especially the Mormon line :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 05:28:54 PM »
lmao@this shit still in the west coast section