Author Topic: I:// Skitzo/Phrenia...  (Read 129 times)

Inspectah

I:// Skitzo/Phrenia...
« on: February 22, 2003, 04:40:03 PM »
*..walks down alley, and suddenly transforms into a split personality freak, and fights out to submission*

*Conscious Mind - Inspectah*

...watch-me-imbevel, my scars i ind-end-tate, i pierce ya vocal-strings// Ya looked down apon, try and touch-my-level, need another lead, new direction, pulling over, saying which-way-mate// only hopefuls-winge about they rap-performance, when it boils down to stamina, keeping up, its a crap-endurance// a no-win-situation, you fighting ya'self, getting you the predicted-outcome, argueing with an ongoing-dictation// you conflicted-with-someone is it yourself-or-a-stranger// a hacker-i-be, tapping into the mainframe of an emcee who is whacker-than-me// my subconscious-mind, forms within it, a son-constant-to-wyne// Never stoping to realise-the-true-talent, coz your always fighting yourself, not someone else, wouldnt suprise-us-new-talent//

*Subconscious Mind - Mysterious Mind ??*

levels-or-states, eiter way i rise-to-the-occasion, i could steel ya bitch with a little "persuasion", thinking you black, when you really "caucasion", like star wars gone wrong, death star destroys "yavin" rebels-you-to-late, now you carry on to fly-to-the-situation, a cluster-of-particles, which may be your-skillz, exploded into minny pieces, where as im "laughin" i could be an ice-surface, bust ya nuts, straight, split n get cracking...

~ 1 ~

^^ Jus' a lil experimentation... Feedback if pos! ~ 1 ~

Koncept

Re:I:// Skitzo/Phrenia...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2003, 07:41:48 PM »
tight
keep dropping

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2003, 01:01:12 AM »
Nice...!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2003, 05:19:57 AM »
yup
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MasterOfCeremonies

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 02:27:27 PM »
pretty ill drop man... you had some nice flow patterns in there... keep it up