Author Topic: Game's altercations  (Read 1485 times)

Dane

• 'G'
Game's altercations
« on: October 06, 2012, 11:28:06 PM »
I was wondering, what the hell is up with all these cats going at him, with their supposed boss/CEO being cool with him.

We had Ice Burgandy, and now 2eleven. As far as I know Game seems alright with both Jeezy and Waka Flocka, and have collaborated with both.

I understand the 40 Glocc situation, claiming G-unit and sucking 50's balls. As I saw it they picked the fight with Game not the other way around.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Game's altercations
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 11:49:05 AM »
Yeah shit is weird. Just shows how hateful West Coast rappers are. Similar to Spider Loc dissin the shit out of Snoop while Snoop and 50 were cool.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 03:20:31 PM »
Probably just hood politics getting prioritized over making money, which they sometimes confuse for selling out.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 06:22:17 PM »
No one will dare speak ill of The Game.

If they do, they shall feel the sword of DUBCC members.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Male

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 06:26:22 PM »
Probably just hood politics getting prioritized over making money, which they sometimes confuse for selling out.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 11:30:40 AM »

LOLOL!!!
All I Can Say Is "Spider Loc"

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »
Well. I've got a feeling that Game wouldn't be able to take down Mr. SPI as easy as these other guys, and he knows it. Both him and Menace have kept his name out of their mouths, going back and forth with 40 Glocc (who could need some of Spider's streetcred at the moment), was kind of hoping to see Spider enter the beef, but I'm glad he stayed out of it, cause this 40 Glocc is one fruity bastard. Look at his twitter profile, gay ass photo, and tweets these weird ass statements all of the time, like every single hour. They said video killed the radio star, I'd say in 40's case Twitter killed the rap star, cause he's fucked.

Back to the topic, not really a game fan, but I just don't understand why these guys are going at him for no real reason, when their bosses are collaborating with him. I'd think Jeezy and Waka Flocka, would discipline them, or maybe they just don't give shit, or even encourage it from behind the scenes, who knows?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 03:47:46 PM »

LOLOL!!!
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:02:57 PM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

Jbladez23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 08:52:38 AM »
Where the hell is Spider Loc these days... Is he done with rap.. I just fell off real fast

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
Well. I've got a feeling that Game wouldn't be able to take down Mr. SPI as easy as these other guys, and he knows it. Both him and Menace have kept his name out of their mouths, going back and forth with 40 Glocc (who could need some of Spider's streetcred at the moment), was kind of hoping to see Spider enter the beef, but I'm glad he stayed out of it, cause this 40 Glocc is one fruity bastard. Look at his twitter profile, gay ass photo, and tweets these weird ass statements all of the time, like every single hour. They said video killed the radio star, I'd say in 40's case Twitter killed the rap star, cause he's fucked.

Back to the topic, not really a game fan, but I just don't understand why these guys are going at him for no real reason, when their bosses are collaborating with him. I'd think Jeezy and Waka Flocka, would discipline them, or maybe they just don't give shit, or even encourage it from behind the scenes, who knows?

U Gotta Think That Jeezy & Waka Being From The South, They Have No Ideal About The Street Life In Cali.... They Probably Sitting Back Taken Notes On How To Bang... Or Their Artist Probably Telling Them This Is Some Eternal LA Banging Shit & It Has Nothing To Do With Rapping... Just To Get Their Name Ringing Bells!!!

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 11:16:53 AM »

LOLOL!!!
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.

game didnt seem shook at all.... an spider even said that game came to talk about the beef with 50 cent..... you can say alot negative bout game but he is not scared like that... even rosemo said that

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 12:29:06 PM »

LOLOL!!!

game didnt seem shook at all.... an spider even said that game came to talk about the beef with 50 cent..... you can say alot negative bout game but he is not scared like that... even rosemo said that

GAME Was Scared Shitless When It Came To Spider Loc, Spider Said He Was In Piru Hood One Time & Game Ran (Or Something Like That)!
And As Far As Rosemo, He Said Game Was Turnt Up... But Look At It Like This, They Are In Public & He Was With His Son... So Talking Tuff Is What The Game Dose Best, Did You Hear Of Game Talking Sideways To Him After That!???

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 06:34:54 PM »
GAME Was Scared Shitless When It Came To Spider Loc, Spider Said He Was In Piru Hood One Time & Game Ran (Or Something Like That)!
And As Far As Rosemo, He Said Game Was Turnt Up... But Look At It Like This, They Are In Public & He Was With His Son... So Talking Tuff Is What The Game Dose Best, Did You Hear Of Game Talking Sideways To Him After That!???
Was it that same time when he was in CBP's hood with Big Fase to film Blutiful Day when Big Fase got knocked down by Whiteboy for letting Spider Loc and them to film part of their video there?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 07:01:06 PM »

LOLOL!!!
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.

Considering Rosemo is dead, im not understanding why Game would talk "sideways" to him again...

I dont understand people. You guys bitch and complain about these rappers talking too tough and not really living the lifestyles they rap about, but as soon as one fights theyre attention whoring or theyre still soft for not fighting someone harder.

In this era of rappers being lovers (literally) not fighters or cowards reaching for guns instead of knuckling up - you gotta respect Game, 40, and anybody else going head-up with each other.

Btw, lol @ how niggas respect Trick Trick but not 40 Glocc. More West Coast self-hatred.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 08:04:40 PM »

LOLOL!!!
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.

Considering Rosemo is dead, im not understanding why Game would talk "sideways" to him again...

I dont understand people. You guys bitch and complain about these rappers talking too tough and not really living the lifestyles they rap about, but as soon as one fights theyre attention whoring or theyre still soft for not fighting someone harder.

In this era of rappers being lovers (literally) not fighters or cowards reaching for guns instead of knuckling up - you gotta respect Game, 40, and anybody else going head-up with each other.

Btw, lol @ how niggas respect Trick Trick but not 40 Glocc. More West Coast self-hatred.

Game Been A Mark From The Start, When he First Hit The Seen His Card Was Pulled as A Busta... & I Didnt Here Him Say A Word About Rosemo After He Went On Youtube & Said He KO'd Him... I Dont Respect 1/2 These Rap Niggas In This Era At All...