Author Topic: HQ Video - D3 The RockStar feat P8 The Gr8 "Material Girl"  (Read 80 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HQ Video - D3 The RockStar feat P8 The Gr8 "Material Girl"
« on: October 17, 2012, 07:44:07 AM »
An older visuals from Long Beach's new hope (no wonder no mention ever on the front "news" page, not gonna be making any new friends with that comment at the front office I guess!) which I stumbled upon a few days ago, so as I know there are several other people here that actually KNOW D3 & who DO like his music, well, what the hell, until the next new video drops, ENJOY!

D3 The RockStar feat P8 The Gr8 "Material Girl"
Directed & edited by Vince Firewoods for Firewoods Productions.

Our Worldwide Westside page is up & running & daily updated with 3400+ exclusively West Coast music, live, exclusives & promo videos!
You might find exactly what you're looking for @ http://www.dailymotion.com/Worldwide-Westside-Ent/ or http://www.facebook.com/Worldwide.Westside.Ent/
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:57:17 AM by Cordozzar Drakko »

LYRIDER

Re: HQ Video - D3 The RockStar feat P8 The Gr8 "Material Girl"
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:12:09 AM »
THX FOR POSTIN .... HIS ALBUM / MIXTAPE IS OUT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS  8)
THE SONG IS COOL ... VIDEO IS ASS  ;D

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 08:53:21 AM »
THX FOR POSTIN .... HIS ALBUM / MIXTAPE IS OUT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS  8)
THE SONG IS COOL ... VIDEO IS ASS  ;D

talkied wiyh Vince (produced the track & filmed the vid) & he says they made it just for fun! Ain't his best song either but still good.
but he IS the future of Long Beach just as sure as Kendrick is the PRESENT for the West!
No matter if he ain't here & "anyone that ain't here don't matter" just proves how bollocks the slogan is... (or rather has become, it sure used to e true to a point...)

I suppose you watched the footage from their "label launch" party?

LYRIDER

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 09:29:39 AM »

NO BUT NOT VERY INTERESTED IN IT ...  C IM BUMPIN MUSIC THATS WHAT I LIKE .. IM NOT ON THEIR NUTS LIKE THAT  :laugh:

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »

NO BUT NOT VERY INTERESTED IN IT ...  C IM BUMPIN MUSIC THATS WHAT I LIKE .. IM NOT ON THEIR NUTS LIKE THAT  :laugh:

I'm talking live MUSIC as a matter of fact...
what live music has to do with "being on anyone's nuts" is beyond me but you might be kind enough to enlighten a poor soul like me???

all things considered, I don't care, if you don't appreciate the sharing ain't no deal, don't prevent me from appreciating live footage just because you don't & think it makes you smart & bright to insult me. by now that's exactly what I come to expect from some peeps here. sad but irrelevent to me.

LYRIDER

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 12:27:18 PM »
Dont get mad bro .. I wasnt insultin u at all ... I know ure into visual for thé music . Thats cool
I Was just tryin to say that i just bump their music ... Im not interested in seein them perform and shit
I really appreciated your post and thats y u see me postin in your thread and givin u props 4 that !
I know i cant explain myself as i want to in english and now i get why u thought it Was à shot at u but it wasnt really !