Author Topic: little shawn on pac says he heard the against all odds demo n he got dissed  (Read 1275 times)

tannerstwitter

• Lil Geezy
Busting through Brooklyn
Licking my chops through Queens
Cuz I'm looking for Little Shawn
That bitch ass fiend
I made him scream like last year
Best don't come to California
We don't want your busta ass here

2pac storm - my niggaz

Fucking stupid euros and their abuse of 2pac lyrics knows no end. I have no idea why euros listen to 2pac when they don't even understand what the hell he is saying. Stop using internet lyric sites....they are put up by other euros who aren't much smarter than you.

Licking my chops through queens makes no god damn sense.....unless 2pac was hungry dumbass. Here's a hint euro.....http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lick%20Shot

idk what the actual lyrics are but chop=ak-47

maybe he used it in that sense.

No he didn't. He doesn't say "chop" genius. I just told the euro what he said. Read it. You're attempting to back up nonsense.

DJ Warrior

Busting through Brooklyn
Licking my chops through Queens
Cuz I'm looking for Little Shawn
That bitch ass fiend
I made him scream like last year
Best don't come to California
We don't want your busta ass here

2pac storm - my niggaz

Fucking stupid euros and their abuse of 2pac lyrics knows no end. I have no idea why euros listen to 2pac when they don't even understand what the hell he is saying. Stop using internet lyric sites....they are put up by other euros who aren't much smarter than you.

Licking my chops through queens makes no god damn sense.....unless 2pac was hungry dumbass. Here's a hint euro.....http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lick%20Shot

idk what the actual lyrics are but chop=ak-47

maybe he used it in that sense.

No he didn't. He doesn't say "chop" genius. I just told the euro what he said. Read it. You're attempting to back up nonsense.

look @ lil tan tan here havin a tantroom meltdown over a Tupac lyric

howmany names a week do u even make 50?

2euce 7even

me waan fe ear de chun