Author Topic: 2012-2013 NBA Thread.  (Read 1149 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 2012-2013 NBA Thread.
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 07:59:58 PM »
LOL. Bron was a rebound shy of a triple-double last game.

Niggas loco.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 08:04:42 PM »
LOL?

i just noticed that when u make trollesque comments about the Lakers, the Sixers dont even cross my mind. i subconsciously go straight to LeBron jokes, because of a what a cocksucker u are.

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 08:06:30 PM »
Nothing troll about it. Kobe's sucking the D.

& that's because you're a "Kobe > Lakers" fan. So naturally you'd rather talk about his individual rival. Mostly because you're a fanboy.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2012, 08:10:09 PM »
Nothing troll about it. Kobe's sucking the D.

& that's because you're a "Kobe > Lakers" fan. So naturally you'd rather talk about his individual rival. Mostly because you're a fanboy.

im a Lakers fan, first and foremost. the fact that Kobe is a Laker makes me a Kobe fan. u just love Lebron because u find something about him attractive, it's not even a team thing with you, you just like HIM. flip it however u want, but thats pretty suspect, my boy.

and if ur not trolling, then ur not only a faggot, but also a retard...so i wouldnt be so quick to make that claim if i were u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2012, 10:33:22 PM »
There was already a thread where people said they're fans of individual players in the league.

You just tried to flip it and say I'm more fan of LeBron than 76ers. In which I replied, 98% of the threads are about Kobe/LeBron, so naturally I'm not going to randomly bring up the 76ers. In which you lost all sensible comebacks so went with "You're gay".

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 03:20:12 AM »
There was already a thread where people said they're fans of individual players in the league.

You just tried to flip it and say I'm more fan of LeBron than 76ers. In which I replied, 98% of the threads are about Kobe/LeBron, so naturally I'm not going to randomly bring up the 76ers. In which you lost all sensible comebacks so went with "You're gay".

..in which its naturally time to shut the fuck up with your LeBron cocksucking and start rooting for the Sixers like a good boy.

next thing u know, young biebs will be on some "other people suck dick, so it's okay for me to suck dick too" shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 12:35:11 PM »
Like I said, you only talk Kobe & Kobe's individual rivals.

You're the lamest dude of all-time lmao.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2012, 02:18:47 PM »
To be fair, his favorite player is Kobe... LOL...

I just remember Shaq leaving the Lakers, my favorite player was Shaq. I even bought his damn CDs when he was in Orlando and I wanted him on the Lakers sooo bad, and he joined! Then he left.  :'( But being a Lakers fan, I stuck with the Lakers, I embraced Kobe and even though Shaq was winning with the Heat, I stuck with the Purple and Gold. But I see this as a team. I can careless if Kobe is doing better than LeBron, I care if the Lakers start the season 0-3 for the first time since 1978! I care if the Lakers win number 16 and 17 before Kobe retires and I care about Dwight taking over the team! And maybe signing CP3! I wanted Harden at the end of this season, but he's locked in at Houston so I turn all my attention to CP3!

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »

and to be even more fair, Kobe is a Laker...I rep Kobe for a bigger cause, I dont rep him cuz I have a personal (gay) attachment to him ala Cham-LeBron....If Kobe was traded tomorrow, u can bet ur bottom dollar i would still respect him as a player, but at the same time, I'd stop rooting for him. This Cham fella is too gay for life. He actually has a favorite team, which he never talks about, because he's so busy suckin LeBron's dick all the time....me callin him on that is actually the root of our "beef".

and btw...Lakers already have 17 championships (only 16 as the Lakers, though)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2012, 03:49:14 PM »
Decent troll effort. Niggas talking in circles. There is only "beef" because you hate me because I find it hilarious that you want to hide aspects of your life that surface. You're fake, I laugh, you're mad. That's that.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2012, 04:46:13 PM »
Decent troll effort. Niggas talking in circles. There is only "beef" because you hate me because I find it hilarious that you want to hide aspects of your life that surface. You're fake, I laugh, you're mad. That's that.

there is nothing "hidden" and no one is trolling. ur just a fag who sucks dick (figuratively and most likely literally, as well). that's that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2012, 09:51:25 PM »

and to be even more fair, Kobe is a Laker...I rep Kobe for a bigger cause, I dont rep him cuz I have a personal (gay) attachment to him ala Cham-LeBron....If Kobe was traded tomorrow, u can bet ur bottom dollar i would still respect him as a player, but at the same time, I'd stop rooting for him. This Cham fella is too gay for life. He actually has a favorite team, which he never talks about, because he's so busy suckin LeBron's dick all the time....me callin him on that is actually the root of our "beef".

Where did Number 17 come from? I know of 16, and that's including the NBA recognized 2 BBA titles.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2012, 10:28:30 PM »

Where did Number 17 come from? I know of 16, and that's including the NBA recognized 2 BBA titles.

lol, well if u know of 16, why did u say we goin for number 16 and 17?

we won a title in the nbl, before merging with the baa/nba:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Lakers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2012, 10:37:23 PM »
Kobe loses again.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2012, 11:51:35 PM »