Author Topic: E40 & Too Short - History: Function Music Leaked...  (Read 1758 times)

Blood$

Re: E40 & Too Short - History: Function Music Leaked...
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 08:36:18 AM »
I only skimmed it so far and it's definitely not wack like many in this thread are calling it but it's also not that good either, it's a 3/5 album

I'm sure the second disc will be better than this

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 10:06:56 AM »
Haven't listened but waiting on that Mob Music.

;)

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

jman91331

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 10:08:24 AM »
I only skimmed it so far and it's definitely not wack like many in this thread are calling it but it's also not that good either, it's a 3/5 album

Exactly my thoughts. I don't know what people are thinking or expecting but the title of the album is Function Music, music for the party/club/strip club/function & I think they accomplished this with this album. It don't matter if it's two OGs or rookies, if they coming with a new sound, why can't they?

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 10:38:43 AM »

Exactly my thoughts. I don't know what people are thinking or expecting but the title of the album is Function Music, music for the party/club/strip club/function & I think they accomplished this with this album. It don't matter if it's two OGs or rookies, if they coming with a new sound, why can't they?

because the 'new sound' sounds like some shit you would hear in a circus.

DJ QUIK also produces music for the party/club/strip club/function and his shit doesnt sound like retard music.

I was kinda hoping there would be atleast 1 or 2 REAL west coast party tracks on this but instead its a album full of music that only sounds good to youngsters when theyre drunk.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 10:39:08 AM »
and Mob Music still isnt out yet!!!!!!!  >:( >:(

;D

doggfather

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 10:50:36 AM »

I waited an e-40 AND too $hort album.

this is like some e-40 featuring too short.

thats a difference IMO.

it's like 40's last albums.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

jman91331

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 11:00:58 AM »

DJ QUIK also produces music for the party/club/strip club/function and his shit doesnt sound like retard music.

I was kinda hoping there would be atleast 1 or 2 REAL west coast party tracks on this but instead its a album full of music that only sounds good to youngsters when theyre drunk.

Bingo! That's pretty much what function music is, music that sounds good to the kids when they're drunk. That's why its called Function Music & not REAL west coast party music (whatever you think that's supposed to be). Its a bay area thing & that's the aim of the album. DJ Quik doesn't make Function Music so I don't even know why his name even came up. The only song produced by Quik that would go in the club or function witn these youngstas would maybe be Down Down Down & that was made in what, '98? Function music is for what it is & Mob Music is for us 40/$hort die hards. Accept it.  

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 11:06:57 AM »

Bingo! That's pretty much what function music is, music that sounds good to the kids when they're drunk. That's why its called Function Music & not REAL west coast party music (whatever you think that's supposed to be). Its a bay area thing & that's the aim of the album. DJ Quik doesn't make Function Music so I don't even know why his name even came up. The only song produced by Quik that would go in the club or function witn these youngstas would maybe be Down Down Down & that was made in what, '98? Function music is for what it is & Mob Music is for us 40/$hort die hards. Accept it.  

ok  :-[

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 03:53:07 PM »

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 05:09:11 PM »
"Cali"  is a very good track to bump   8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 05:26:07 PM »
Too Short is TERRIBLE these days .

for real, it hurts me to see him hurt his legacy... the worst part about it is that the youngsters don't know him for all the classics he's known for.

unless they follow him on twitter where he never shuts up about the old days :D

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 01:12:56 AM »
where does everyone find the 'leaks' ?

and i would expect alot more from mob than function but i aint heard either besides 'money on the floor' and 'dump truck'

anyways on tuesday im gonna go pick them both up regardless cuz they 2 of my top 10 rappers ever. and then im gonna go vote for obama.

doggfather

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 04:45:27 AM »

and i would expect alot more from mob than function but i aint heard either besides 'money on the floor' and 'dump truck'

anyways on tuesday im gonna go pick them both up regardless cuz they 2 of my top 10 rappers ever. and then im gonna go vote for obama.

want a link??

IMO i gonna buy these one time too, just becaouse they're my fevs too, but just about 5$, not more.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 11:08:13 AM »

want a link??

IMO i gonna buy these one time too, just becaouse they're my fevs too, but just about 5$, not more.

sure id take a link..... but i am honestly wondering where these links first surface so i can find them myself, lol

im gonna buy these cds on tuesday tho, i promise. i been bumpin short n 40 for 20 years now

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 11:23:14 AM »

want a link??

sure id take a link..... but i am honestly wondering where these links first surface so i can find them myself, lol

im gonna buy these cds on tuesday tho, i promise. i been bumpin short n 40 for 20 years now

i check www.rlslog.net to find out which albums have leaked, from there you can either use their links or search for the file name of the leaked album.

on another note if anyone has MOB MUSIC PLEEEEASE hook it up with a link LOL