Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Welcome To Tha House: The Doggumentary  (Read 213 times)

KURUPTION-81

Snoop Dogg - Welcome To Tha House: The Doggumentary
« on: February 21, 2003, 01:35:45 PM »
Is this dvd any good im thinking of ordering it. What do u get on it. thanks

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Big BpG

Re:Snoop Dogg - Welcome To Tha House: The Doggumentary
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 02:33:35 PM »
its straight, i bought it, but I only watched it once, but it cool because you get a life story of each of the all-stars... and the filming is great, its not like those old crappy videos/dvd's snoop used to bring out... MCA really brought out a quality disc here, but the lasting appeal is very minimal, if u like collecting westcoast stuff, its a great addition.

-Bluey

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 02:39:56 PM »
yeah what BPG said, once u watch it, u dont really feel like watching it again. It has the 'Fallen Star' film clip, and 4 home videos  ::)

and after u watch the dvd, all ur mouth is capable of saying is "CHUUUUUUUUUCH!"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2003, 09:31:52 AM »
ok thanks. think i will get it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2003, 05:31:53 AM »

and after u watch the dvd, all ur mouth is capable of saying is "CHUUUUUUUUUCH!"

Oh so true............CHUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!

DVD is tight, Man I love E White
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!