Author Topic: Eating Pussy on the West Coast: when did it become cool again?  (Read 2145 times)

MOBNigga06

Re: Eating Pussy on the West Coast: when did it become cool again?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 08:20:12 PM »
My god, some of the shit you bitch ass niggas say on this forum is wronger than you could ever imagine...

I've been running up in Cali pussy for years, I been hitting pussy from the Bay to LA. I probably been in your girl, ask about tha MOB nigga. I threw the hood up in that pussy.

For all the pussy eaters out there: as DJ Quik said, tongue condoms are hard to find. You really be eating new pussy? You gon get burnt. Cuz HIV don't give a fuck about me, and so, I don't give a fuck about about a ho.

And callin me gay for talking about this shit, y'all be retarded...rappers talk about eating pussy, but we can't talk about what they talk about? That's the stupidest fuckin thing I've ever heard. You gay for talking about sexual shit rappers say? Dumb idea. If Problem didn't want people talking about his pussy eating, he would label himself "Pussy-Eating-Prob" as he does on one of his songs.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 12:07:54 AM »
Fool you a virgin if you have to ask questions like that. So what part of Europe you from. I swear you make the dumbest comments and questions on here. Get out of here virgin

LOL
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 12:10:18 AM »
not eating pussy was cool to talk about in Middle School.  And then u hit the 9th grade where u started to grasp the concepts of Exception

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 12:38:54 AM »
not eating pussy was cool to talk about in Middle School.  And then u hit the 9th grade where u started to grasp the concepts of Exception

lol again.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

jman91331

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
My god, some of the shit you bitch ass niggas say on this forum is wronger than you could ever imagine...

I've been running up in Cali pussy for years, I been hitting pussy from the Bay to LA. I probably been in your girl, ask about tha MOB nigga. I threw the hood up in that pussy.

For all the pussy eaters out there: as DJ Quik said, tongue condoms are hard to find. You really be eating new pussy? You gon get burnt. Cuz HIV don't give a fuck about me, and so, I don't give a fuck about about a ho.

And callin me gay for talking about this shit, y'all be retarded...rappers talk about eating pussy, but we can't talk about what they talk about? That's the stupidest fuckin thing I've ever heard. You gay for talking about sexual shit rappers say? Dumb idea. If Problem didn't want people talking about his pussy eating, he would label himself "Pussy-Eating-Prob" as he does on one of his songs.
I can tell by the way you type you ain't no "mob nigga" in fact, I doubt you ain't a nigga at all, never been to the bay la or anywhere in-between, probably not even American, & damn near not gettin no type of pussy. I think you're a out the country teenaged foreigner that heard a lil west coast gangsta rap & based they're whole life & online persona on it. Am I right? That's pathetic if you gonna base eatin pussy on rather a bunch of rappers say its cool or not, get the fuck outta here. And another thing, you forcing too much slang on your posts trying to sound hood or street, you trying too hard buddy! I eat pussy & I'm sure 98% percent of us on here do & don't give a fuck about if a rapper or any man thinks its cool or not.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 07:07:54 AM »
Give it up for eatin´puss.  :cheers:

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 12:47:27 PM »
So you worry so much about not coming across as the toughest muthafucka on the planet that you won't even enjoy a nice pussy-eating? Aight, keep it that way, you gonna lose your chick to some dude who do some tongue-twisting. ;D

You cant please your woman with your dick, that's why you all using your tong.
A real man don't eat it, because it is a submissive position...and your dominated.
Thats why most men is their womans bitch not the other way around.
In a Relation I dominate!! Like the lions in the jungle.
If your a weak ass...she probably fuccin an aplha male behind ya back!!

MOBNigga06

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 02:49:41 PM »
So you worry so much about not coming across as the toughest muthafucka on the planet that you won't even enjoy a nice pussy-eating? Aight, keep it that way, you gonna lose your chick to some dude who do some tongue-twisting. ;D

A real man don't eat it, because it is a submissive position...and your dominated.

Word up, nigga!!! Real shit. These internet geeks be eating pussy begging bitches to fuck em, like Jonah Hill in The Sitter.

Real mannish rappers don't eat no pussy: E-40, Too Short, Ice Cube, WC, etc. Ain't none of them niggas eatin pussy, they beatin it up like the MOB nigga!
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »
ill suck on a girls clit till her forehead caves in.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 02:19:23 AM »

Ha, sound like a huge inferiority complex. Bet most of ya homeboys dont even know how to eat puss. If a woman realize that, ya a weak ass for real... although you think you´re the "lion in the jungle" then.
And talkin about dominatin things. If she sits on ya f**kin ya shes dominating too. Think about it.  :o

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 03:15:44 AM »

Ha, sound like a huge inferiority complex. Bet most of ya homeboys dont even know how to eat puss. If a woman realize that, ya a weak ass for real... although you think you´re the "lion in the jungle" then.
And talkin about dominatin things. If she sits on ya f**kin ya shes dominating too. Think about it.  :o

LOL Keep on telling yourself that!!
You don't have 2 convince me.

You excuse me of an  inferiority complex, but in the sentence after it, you are worried what a woman might think of you.
Who gives a Rat ass what she thinks. Why the worries bro, you got it on lock.. keep on eating it!!
And while you are there, try other things 2 "please" your woman.

Forget about manly words like pride, Honour, Dignity and selfrespect.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 03:28:07 AM »
LOL, you don't eat pussy to "please" the girl,
you do it because it's fun and because you love pussy.

I mean girls do LOVE it, but that's not like the main reason to do it.

Do you feel a girl's titties just as like a formality to please her?
Nah... same thing with pussy.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 04:17:33 AM »
LOL, you don't eat pussy to "please" the girl,
you do it because it's fun and because you love pussy.

I mean girls do LOVE it, but that's not like the main reason to do it.

Do you feel a girl's titties just as like a formality to please her?
Nah... same thing with pussy.

You are missing my point.
He made that argument, not me! When he told that if you wouldn't do that his girl start searching outside of his house LOL.
So it is better 2 direct your comment 2 your fellow Pussy-eater.
Me I am just a pussybeater!
That is on NWA.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 07:58:28 AM »
Ya don't need to justify yourself homeboy. Seems like you try to compensate a time in yo life re someone humbled you.  :-\ Never mind. Keep on dominatin like yo boys e40 and them.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 08:38:12 AM »
Ya don't need to justify yourself homeboy. Seems like you try to compensate a time in yo life re someone humbled you.  :-\ Never mind. Keep on dominatin like yo boys e40 and them.

That is the difference between me and you. I don't have 2 compensate or comprimise!!  ;)