Author Topic: The Game "Jesus Piece" I-tunes preorder Snippets  (Read 1973 times)

D-TalkX

Re: The Game "Jesus Piece" I-tunes preorder Snippets
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 06:55:38 PM »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 07:00:30 PM »
the dre track sounded good, you should listen to the beat through his headphones.

FUCK A GYM, I AM HIM, ANDRE YOOOUNG!!!!

D-TalkX

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 07:02:35 PM »
This sounds fuckin awful!!!
Every beat is slooooooooooow and boring and the same...I thought the last album cranked but this sounds a lot worse.

D Breezy

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 11:16:05 PM »
they sampled dangelos lady, i love that beat Lol too bad i dont really like any of the artists featured on that track =/
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
I see some people mad cuz this album sounds better than Kendrick.
CAN I HAZ D;

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 03:23:43 PM »
*WARNING - POTENTIAL STAN POST*

Haven't read the replies yet but i already know 90% of it is people saying "wack". Everybody has the right to an opinion but it's the same on every album he releases.

I remember when DA dropped i told people that they would reference back to DA after a few years, look at everybody know saying that DA is one of his best albums.

It's safe to say that people here base everything on popularity and if they like the artist as a person. Some people here dislike Game as a person so therefor
every single mixtape, album, song get labelled wack and he get blamed for things even if he did no wrong.

When Kendrick was coming up it was mixed opinions. Some liked him some didn't, cool. When that Dre stamp came he had alot more fans all of a sudden, which brings more haters.

Yall talk about the west blowing up but when an artist does people complain, say that it's hype and how it doesnt sound or look west coast (even though 90% in here aint from the west, me included).
You rarely see talk about anything other than 90's Death Row or artist involved in it or some shit.

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 04:26:52 PM »

Haven't read the replies yet but i already know 90% of it is people saying "wack". Everybody has the right to an opinion but it's the same on every album he releases.

I remember when DA dropped i told people that they would reference back to DA after a few years, look at everybody know saying that DA is one of his best albums.

It's safe to say that people here base everything on popularity and if they like the artist as a person. Some people here dislike Game as a person so therefor
every single mixtape, album, song get labelled wack and he get blamed for things even if he did no wrong.

When Kendrick was coming up it was mixed opinions. Some liked him some didn't, cool. When that Dre stamp came he had alot more fans all of a sudden, which brings more haters.

Yall talk about the west blowing up but when an artist does people complain, say that it's hype and how it doesnt sound or look west coast (even though 90% in here aint from the west, me included).
You rarely see talk about anything other than 90's Death Row or artist involved in it or some shit.

Game always made dumb as shit music tho. Thats what he does. But he always used to have supertight production to carry him.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 06:31:23 PM »

1. youre an idiot. Everybody loved DA right away.
2. Kendrick had HELLA fans before the Dre stamp.
3. People complain because the music is shit. Like the situation with Game. Some of his strengths used to be picking beats and his delivery. Now when he sucks at both naturally people will state their negative opinion.

Whats 10.000 times worse than a hater is all these yes men.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 08:25:46 PM »

1. youre an idiot. Everybody loved DA right away.
2. Kendrick had HELLA fans before the Dre stamp.
3. People complain because the music is shit. Like the situation with Game. Some of his strengths used to be picking beats and his delivery. Now when he sucks at both naturally people will state their negative opinion.

1. WRONG. People on this forum hated DA. Everything from the title and album cover to the singles to the lack of catchy hooks. People didn't give it credit till years later, that's why there's so many "I went back and re-listened to DA" threads

2. You do realize most of Kendrick's fans became fans after hearing him on The BWS journal right? They got over him after he turned into a Lil Wayne reenactment. He didn't get his buzz back till he changed his name, got his own style, and caught Dre's attention. Being linked to Detox = automatic buzz.

3. If you think the music is shit then why pay attention to the artist? I never understand you Game haters. You spend so much time stressing your point...we get it. There are so many artist I don't like, I just don't listen to them and its that simple. I don't download or listen to or discuss Ross, Jeezy, 2Chainz, Nicki, Meek, Wiz, etc. but I'm not going to sit around trying to convince their fans to dislike them. Listen to what you like bruh, it's that simple. .
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

I_ThePope_I

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 08:48:18 PM »
That Dead People joint is one of the hardest beats I've heard in years.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 12:14:07 AM »

If people actually think the Doctors Advocate is bad outside of the name-dropping issue they are fucking retarded. Also Ignore the fags who like an artist moment Dr. Dre gives a co-sign they are usually dick ridding wiggers from europe who live to suck off the west coast style. Look at Ferhat flair nostril broken English talking motherfucker looking like a little girl and shit. Anyways what the fuck was I saying.

oh yeah when it comes to Kendrick I like him but his style/production is well sorta strange, So he doesn't get as much rotation. He isn't crappy but he's not setting the game on fire. If his next albums comes correct I'll give him better props but if he ends up making some weird bullshit like Games faggy Red Album or some shit like Slaughter House I'm gonna just delete it. Sorta like how I like Wiz Khalifa but Christ he's released some crappy mixtapes and just an OK album, course his newest mixtape was good.  8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 01:04:44 AM »

thats gonna go over a lot of heads, but its really true
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 03:14:44 AM »

LMAO namecalling? See you're already mad and already ready to call me a dickrider/stan i bet, which is why i put the warning sign up.

See this is exactly my problem with people like you. You seem to think that your opinion is law and then wanna force your opinion on others. The minute someone might argue your points you call people names.
What is a yes man? Saying that a song/album/mixtape that you might not like is dope is a yes man? Everything isn't about you. What i like may be what someone dislikes and vice versa. Just because an artist isn't doing the music you want him to do doesn't mean everyone has to agree that it's wack, people have the right to an opinion right?

Oh and you're stupid as hell if you actually believe that Kendrick didn't get alot more fans once he got associated with Dre. I'm not talking about when Section 80 hit i'm talking about around 2006-2008/09. I never said he was disliked, i said some people liked him and some thought he sounded too much like Lil' Wayne.

No, DA was heavily critisized in here when it dropped stop rewriting shit.

Yeah but that's YOUR opinion. Just leave it at that and stop bitching in every thread about the same shit (not necessarely you, just in general). Then i see Game actually get blamed her for the 40 Glocc shit, but then when 40 allegedly spit on his car and talked about Game's kids getting molested, creating fake twitter accounts with his kids pictures, talking about his fiance, running up on Wayne/Plies/Tyga everybody in here loved it and called them all bitches. When Game did the same thing to prove a point and to punk him everybody in here were quick to say "Game is a punk", "Why Game fighting somebody shorter?", "Camera? Must be a publicity stunt" etc etc. So everything here is based on if yall like them as a person.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:40:16 AM by PhunkyDoob »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 11:42:44 AM »
My opinion is not law but I am allowed to give my honest opinion at any moment.

And yes men are the people who just like and support whatever an artist is doing. First song that comes to mind is always Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe.. If somebody in her crew had the balls to state their opinion we would NEVER hear songs like that.

And in the situation with Game it really made sense to call it a publicity stunt. He is well known to pull that kinda shit..

I like Game and I called it a publicity stunt so it has nothin to do with how I feel about him or his music.

BabyBird

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 04:06:42 PM »
My opinion is not law but I am allowed to give my honest opinion at any moment.

And yes men are the people who just like and support whatever an artist is doing. First song that comes to mind is always Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe.. If somebody in her crew had the balls to state their opinion we would NEVER hear songs like that.

And in the situation with Game it really made sense to call it a publicity stunt. He is well known to pull that kinda shit..

I like Game and I called it a publicity stunt so it has nothin to do with how I feel about him or his music.

Oh but it is all about how you feel about Game expecially the music . Game ain't the best but hes pretty good vs nowaday mainstream and some undergrounds. i like the rappers from the compton i know geography yeah yeah yeah west side :D <3 like if u bump to this on the east!