Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - Witit Witit [2012] [Official Discussion Thread]  (Read 1514 times)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Daz Dillinger - Witit Witit [2012 [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 04:15:35 PM »
dubcc is about the only forum where they are talked about. and i´m an old fan

shit , nobody would like to hear a good dpg song like me but most of the shit they´ve done lately is just that. crap.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »
another album i gotta peep... i dont believe what anyone here says about daz, so i would take the reviews on dubcc with a grain of salt.
true, i hear what your saying, dubcc is one of the worse daz hater forum out there since doggpoundgangstaville forum.

im huge daz fan and i own every dpgrecordz catolog he put out. I go to dpg concerts all the time and support his shit but this albums sucks overall. I dont think he produced one track and i just  dont like a daz album without his beatz. To me, i just dont think these style of beatz suits him. Theres like some cool beats but theres not one track i heard that got me like ima bump this for the next week. RAW is still his best album to date and thats what i want to here more from him.

havent heard it yet, but i agree, a Daz album should have AT LEAST 50% Daz productions.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 05:37:39 PM »
Ryd'n is a good song

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 05:49:01 AM »
DAZ had a recent interview latley he said this isnt a gfunk album like most of his albums it was almost going to be a mixtape since it was produced by other producers  but he ended up putting it out as an album. He got a gfunk westcoast album comin out soon too some features were Cameron an Freddie Gibbs he says all produced by Daz so sit tight Daz is always on the grind puts out more albums than most of your favorite artists!

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 07:47:43 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vlcUJ4o9bA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3vlcUJ4o9bA</a>

This track is the shit 8)

The rest of the CD is very average tho...

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 12:36:13 PM »
If that last track wasn't on it, it would be a better album (it's kind of an insult to put a garbage track like that at the end, because u feel cheated of your time for listening).

So overall a 4.5/10 (was gonna be a 5/10 sorry Daz)

I don't think it's Daz's worst album tho, I remember Matter of Dayz being really poor.

Btw Daz puts max effort into every other album in case u didn't notice the pattern, he drops a 'good' then a 'bad', then a 'good' (like clockwork) I get it tho, the good albums get hype, then the follow-up is a pure lazy cash in from Daz. Its his hustle

D-TalkX

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
Big sound...Mixed and mastered for sure...Purchased

doublee313

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 12:40:14 PM »
It's not BAD or GOOD.  Lol.  I'll probably listen to it a few times and that will be it.  He doesn't listen to his fans and he eventually just fade away.

EFFeX

Re: Daz Dillinger - Witit Witit [2012] [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 04:15:03 PM »
Daz always drops dope albums, I don't care what anyone says. I always keep his projects in rotation. I feel like he always keeps his sound up-to-date and fresh. I don't want it to sound like a early to mid-90s album. I'm sorry, I don't want that one bit. I like that he's always trying something new. Too many people stuck in the past.

I'll be purchasing.  8)

DJ_Chaz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 04:43:13 AM »
Daz always drops dope albums, I don't care what anyone says. I always keep his projects in rotation. I feel like he always keeps his sound up-to-date and fresh. I don't want it to sound like a early to mid-90s album. I'm sorry, I don't want that one bit. I like that he's always trying something new. Too many people stuck in the past.

I'll be purchasing.  8)
true dat.

mackeye

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 03:27:13 AM »
1st album from Daz that I don't like at all

No gangsta beats, no G-Funk ...

ALBUM --> FAIL !!   8)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
That track Once Again is the shit, rest of the album I don't really care for

BIGWORM

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
Wow was this supposed to be a joke. Daz is one of my favorite rapper AT TIMES but this album was so bad it made me angry just trying to put up with it. HE SAYING A BUNCH OF WORDZ BUT AIN'T SAYIN SHIT. The beats are south bullshit style. Man what a waste of time listening to it and not to mention the waste of a blank disc...

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2012, 12:42:29 AM »
Wow was this supposed to be a joke. Daz is one of my favorite rapper AT TIMES but this album was so bad it made me angry just trying to put up with it. HE SAYING A BUNCH OF WORDZ BUT AIN'T SAYIN SHIT. The beats are south bullshit style. Man what a waste of time listening to it and not to mention the waste of a blank disc...

I like 4 Tha Hood

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 12:30:12 PM »
definitely one of his weakest albums