Poll

who are tighter on the mic BLOODS or CRIPS?

crips (snoop,dpg,jayo felony WC etc)
9 (50%)
bloods (the game, mack 10,jayrock, mitchy slick etc)
2 (11.1%)
all i want is da sauce..thats it
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: In your opinion do BLOODS or CRIPS make better rappers?  (Read 736 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: In your opinion do BLOODS or CRIPS make better rappers?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 03:15:12 PM »
All that gang shit is played out. There's too many fake Bloods in the game nowadays, compared to those from the 90's like DJ Quik, 2nd II None, B-Brazy, Redrum, Big Stretch, Lil Hawk, Bloody Mary (basically the whole Bangin on Wax crew).

Now we got Game, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Wacka Flocka, Gucci Mane, etc... It's sad that most of em only started claimin Blood after they started their music careers, whereas most of the Crips have been since their teens or even earlier BEFORE their rap careers, so you know who's real and fake. I also realized that most of the "Blood" rappers these days are from the South?

Jay Rock is one of the only real Bloods from the new era that I know of, and Mitchy Slick. It's a shame that they work with all the fakes though.

this post is legit

then you got your gangsters like E Money Bags who never claimed a particular set but were gangster as fuck  (ask Nas and Jigga about E Money Bags, they both feared him and thats how he got put on in the game).  E Money also gunned up Preme's best friend (Ghetto Q'uaran) which is sadly why E Money got killed later.

and with the internet existing now it's impossible for rappers to get away with claiming a gang they aren't in or else they'll get jumped and put on WSHH
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:06:33 PM by Larry Bird »

MUHFUKKA

Re: In your opinion do BLOODS or CRIPS make better rappers?
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 05:55:00 PM »
you already know its crip 4 life

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.