Author Topic: THROWBACK: MJ passes Wilt on the NBA All-Time scoring list (2003)  (Read 1506 times)

Sccit

Re: THROWBACK: MJ passes Wilt on the NBA All-Time scoring list (2003)
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »
yeah

it's a shame he didn't go to a better team that year

Still, I was very pleased to see him schooling young cats from time to time in his Wizard uniform 8)

crazy that a 39 year old can play all 82 games and score 20 ppg

Yep, that's what separate this man from all the overhyped ass faggots in NBA these days - his will to play and win was just superior 8)

right...cuz we're not witnessing a guy named Kobe as we speak......

i truly think Jordan's career woulda been different if he didnt rest those two years...but not for the best, for the worst. he woulda lost a few more times and wouldn't be holding that "untouchable" crown the media placed on him. hell, if he hadn't returned with a refreshed mindset, who knows if there woulda been a 2nd threepeat? could go either way, but the saddest thing about his career is definitely his stint with washington. those teams shoulda made the playoffs. they had enough talent, they were just mismanaged.

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 04:44:04 AM »

???

Dude, I didn't even speak about Kobe here in the first place.

As fas as your statement goes - yes, the Bulls could lost in 94 Finals against the Rockets, but as a individual, MJ lost 2 of his late prime years. He could easily average 32 points per game along with 6 rebounds, 6 asists and 2 steals. I still think they would win atlest 1 more ring durning that time period, same goes for that short 1999 season if the Bulls would've stay together for that one more year.

A lot of people took Jordan Wizards years as a failure, but it was still funny to see him schooling the so-called "elite defenders" and having 40-point games @ the age of 39 with one healthy leg.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:49:01 AM by Mietek23 »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »
KOBE! KOBE! KOBE! KOBE! KOBE!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mietek23

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 09:55:45 AM »

LOL,

What Kobe has to do with this thread anyway ???

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 09:59:40 AM »

LOL,

i dont know, im bored in this 3rd world country, but coming back in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS, WOOT WOOT

Mietek23

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2012, 10:15:21 AM »

LOL,

i dont know, im bored in this 3rd world country, but coming back in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS, WOOT WOOT

LOL, where you at right now?  :D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 10:54:18 AM »

LOL,

LOL, where you at right now?  :D

lol india

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »

???

Dude, I didn't even speak about Kobe here in the first place.

u said "thats what separates him from the overhyped ass fags in the NBA today" when we're currently witnessing a guy by the name of Kobe Bryant who's of the same mold....so yea, u had to be corrected.

As fas as your statement goes - yes, the Bulls could lost in 94 Finals against the Rockets, but as a individual, MJ lost 2 of his late prime years. He could easily average 32 points per game along with 6 rebounds, 6 asists and 2 steals. I still think they would win atlest 1 more ring durning that time period, same goes for that short 1999 season if the Bulls would've stay together for that one more year.

A lot of people took Jordan Wizards years as a failure, but it was still funny to see him schooling the so-called "elite defenders" and having 40-point games @ the age of 39 with one healthy leg.

i think that 2 year break gave him enough rest to come back rejuvenated for the second threepeat. i dont think he woulda been as good in his second stint had it not been for the break. that said, he coulda compiled more points, potentially even passing kareem. i was also disappointed that he didnt make the playoffs with washington. i remember he was right on the cusp.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, 02:02:42 PM »
so NIK you're saying Kobe is an ass fag??

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »
u said "thats what separates him from the overhyped ass fags in the NBA today" when we're currently witnessing a guy by the name of Kobe Bryant who's of the same mold....so yea, u had to be corrected.

Well, I wasen't reffered to Kobe at all with that statement. He's one of the few left, who got the desire to win - I'll give hime that. Still don't think it's the exact same thing as MJ's competitive drive and I'm gonna leave it at that without going into another pointless Jordan/Bryant debate.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 05:34:41 PM »

Well, I wasen't reffered to Kobe at all with that statement. He's one of the few left, who got the desire to win - I'll give hime that. Still don't think it's the exact same thing as MJ's competitive drive and I'm gonna leave it at that without going into another pointless Jordan/Bryant debate.

kobe doesn't have the same competitive drive as jordan, even though jordan retired in his prime, and kobe's been playing for 17 seasons straight at top shape? LOL. come on, now.

Mietek23

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 09:45:03 AM »

kobe doesn't have the same competitive drive as jordan, even though jordan retired in his prime, and kobe's been playing for 17 seasons straight at top shape? LOL. come on, now.

Well, I don't know what's the current situation in Bryant's family but I assume that if his father would end up murdered the same way MJ's dad was - playing basketball would be the last thing Kobe would be focused on doing under those circumstances.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 02:07:18 PM »

Well, I don't know what's the current situation in Bryant's family but I assume that if his father would end up murdered the same way MJ's dad was - playing basketball would be the last thing Kobe would be focused on doing under those circumstances.

right...he'd go play minor league baseball lol. get outa here, brobro.. kobe's escape and passion is basketball, and he is yet to lose that passion. during turmoil and hard times, his passion for the game only rises. jordan lost his passion for basketball and gained one for baseball. it's not like he was busy mourning, he was tryna accomplish another goal of his and failed. fact of the matter is, kobe's competitive drive for the game of basketball is unmatched.

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 01:48:48 AM »
fact of the matter is, kobe's competitive drive for the game of basketball is unmatched.

LOL, your statements become even more ridiculous at times - wake me when your G.O.A.T. player will start to share some of that "unmatched competitive drive" with his teamates cause right now, they are in a shithole and things don't look so bright in that fantasy L.A. land of yours :D

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 10:39:29 AM »
fact of the matter is, kobe's competitive drive for the game of basketball is unmatched.

LOL, your statements become even more ridiculous at times - wake me when your G.O.A.T. player will start to share some of that "unmatched competitive drive" with his teamates cause right now, they are in a shithole and things don't look so bright in that fantasy L.A. land of yours :D

right....cuz kobe is the reason we're losing. lol, smh