Author Topic: Game talks Shyne on Big Boy's Neighborhood  (Read 913 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Game talks Shyne on Big Boy's Neighborhood
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 04:35:36 PM »
i dont see how game a superthug or wanna be tho when aint nobody run up on him n punk him? i mean correct me if im wrong tho but who's really punked this dude? besided 50 black ballin him lmao

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 05:08:00 PM »
i dont see how game a superthug or wanna be tho when aint nobody run up on him n punk him? i mean correct me if im wrong tho but who's really punked this dude? besided 50 black ballin him lmao

rosemo..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 05:39:20 PM »
Game was slapped by Suge Knight

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »

rosemo..
Difference is Rosemo actually backed up his shit, he was just a blood version of 40 Glocc except where 40 couldn't back up his trash talk rosemo did, and then kept trash talking, that's what got his ass murked. Game on the other hand hasn't done nothing but talked shit on shyne and hasn't gotten physical (correct me if i'm wrong), when he fucked up 40 Game talked a bit of shit but he wasn't going off at the mouth like Rosemo would.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 09:54:59 PM »
lol the old shyne impression was crazy I had to listen to it a couple times.  :D

sofdark

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 12:07:32 AM »
His old and new impersonations were both super on point and funny as fuck lol.

haha Game's master at copying other rappers flow

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 11:08:11 AM »

rosemo..
Difference is Rosemo actually backed up his shit, he was just a blood version of 40 Glocc except where 40 couldn't back up his trash talk rosemo did, and then kept trash talking, that's what got his ass murked. Game on the other hand hasn't done nothing but talked shit on shyne and hasn't gotten physical (correct me if i'm wrong), when he fucked up 40 Game talked a bit of shit but he wasn't going off at the mouth like Rosemo would.

was talkin bout how rosemo knocked game out at the mall in front of his kid.