Author Topic: Ice t is reportedly upset over photos Coco took with Oakland rapper AP.9  (Read 1600 times)

Will_B

Re: Ice t is reportedly upset over photos Coco took with Oakland rapper AP.9
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 03:03:13 AM »
publicity stunt 2 promote their reality show.they did this to get people talking.why would she creep some low budget unknown rapper & take pics when she know its gonna get back on the internet.they know what they doing.ice t,coco & E net work came up with this 2 get promotion.why would he go on twitter & talk about it & then she go on twitter & apologize 2 him.what they doing is so obvious 2 a person with game.why would they talk 2 each other over twitter about the situation?man this a publicity stunt

Bingo

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 06:11:20 AM »
publicity stunt 2 promote their reality show.they did this to get people talking.why would she creep some low budget unknown rapper & take pics when she know its gonna get back on the internet.they know what they doing.ice t,coco & E net work came up with this 2 get promotion.why would he go on twitter & talk about it & then she go on twitter & apologize 2 him.what they doing is so obvious 2 a person with game.why would they talk 2 each other over twitter about the situation?man this a publicity stunt

makes a lot of sense actually. and i'm pretty sure Ice-T knows of AP9 if not knows him.

but AP9 isn't exactly a "low budget unknown rapper", it ain't like he ain't never been heard of. AP9 is underground and local but he didn't come out of nowhere nor is he an amateur, he's a veteran and a bay stalwart who's been grinding for years and has a decent fanbase. not the Mob Figaz member with the biggest buzz  though(although at some point he was)

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 09:36:27 AM »

makes a lot of sense actually. and i'm pretty sure Ice-T knows of AP9 if not knows him.

but AP9 isn't exactly a "low budget unknown rapper", it ain't like he ain't never been heard of. AP9 is underground and local but he didn't come out of nowhere nor is he an amateur, he's a veteran and a bay stalwart who's been grinding for years and has a decent fanbase. not the Mob Figaz member with the biggest buzz  though(although at some point he was)

Even if it was a stunt, it looks like her broke her off a piece that night

eurowigger

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 02:31:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gw8luwwwXzc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Gw8luwwwXzc</a>

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 05:19:00 PM »
yeah he hit that!

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 07:17:10 PM »
ROFL. the funny thing is, Ice-T was never a pimp like he claims.

Dude was actually in the army for 4 years in the 1970s LOL he kinda brought this shit upon himself.

Then again, alot of celebrity couples have open relationships and let eachother fuck other people, im sure Tracy has some side bitches he can use to rebound from this  :D
Ice T wasn't a pimp he was just a Crip banger, he only took the name from the real life pimp outta respect and the real life pimp never had an issue with this if he did it would of turned into a Officer Ricky situation. Outside of his music Ice T never called him self a Pimp.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 07:42:46 PM »
Something ain't right. Is that bitch that stupid??? Then again, many bitches are.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 07:50:24 PM »
Is bitch stupid?? Then again, many bitches are.

(fixed &) Co-signed

but its probably staged. and just like Lisa Ann i'd beat the breaks off of Coco's Milf ass.  Shit'll sound like the hook on "Bandz A Make Her Dance" for 6 hours straight

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 03:25:41 AM »
LOL...why would Ice-T stage this? it's almost as bad for his rep as what happened to 40 glocc

new pic:

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 07:52:11 AM »
LOL...why would Ice-T stage this? it's almost as bad for his rep as what happened to 40 glocc

new pic:

Shit got gaped and forcefed that night

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »
thats some serious beatage right there

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 01:57:14 PM »
damn! more pics

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »
LMAO. Maybe old ass Ice-T can't hold her down anymore like he used to.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit