Author Topic: Black Ops 2! Thoughts?  (Read 447 times)

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Black Ops 2! Thoughts?
« on: August 20, 2012, 09:59:07 AM »
what do you guys think about black ops 2 coming out in couple months? They are going in the future with it. I know i need a new cod, getting tired of mw3

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
Re: Black Ops 2! Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 12:07:40 PM »
the trailer looks good. I'll have to play it 1st before buying as I regret buying MW3 (barely played it).
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 01:19:35 AM »
Did they cut Black Ops in half? I swear that they included stuff from this one when previewing the original. The later levels run smoother than the stuff set in the past (pop up), dunno if they spent the extra time improving these levels (as opposed to increasing profits).

I like the future levels, but i thought there would have been more stuff from the 70's/80's/90's in it as the first was just vietnam (+WW2 Russia).

Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 01:25:22 AM »
 ::)
 Same old out dated engine and just another mod.
 Play battlefield 3 , way better. The new expansion(aftermath) for it just came out.  8)
 (for the record i havent played COD since BO1 but its the same old shit every time)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 02:09:28 AM »
::)
 Same old out dated engine and just another mod.
 Play battlefield 3 , way better. The new expansion(aftermath) for it just came out.  8)
 (for the record i havent played COD since BO1 but its the same old shit every time)

i get both, because i like both.

its 60 bucks, but dont go out drinking for a couple days n there ya go.

yea its the same old shit but i still buy it, first and foremost because i love the single player, it replaces the lack of war movies out today, and the ones that usually come out have no action and its all some bullshit.

but you do know all these BF3 expansions are already pre-made, their just milking you for the money. but i bought the premium regardless.

its 2 different games, but i thought BF3 besides the graphics and the attachments took a real step down from BF2, in terms of ingenuity and jsut being different, they had to follow everyone else and follow the "COD" play style. from a game that used to be a combat simulator, is now basically a COD with vehicles.

but COD is the top FPS in the game generally. i havent played CS but i just dont see the need for it, and if its going to be more than 10 dollars i dont see why i should waste my money and time. the CS way of playing is gone, i dont see them making a HUGE impact like it did back than.

i think the best game of the year personally, is Natural Selection 2, they did a wonderful job. games like natural selection are the future. plain FPS are just too boring and redundant

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 02:10:48 AM »
oh yea and the graphics on Black Ops 2 for xbox and ps3 are horrible, its a degrade from black ops 1 and modern warfare 3, i forget why they did it, i think the systems couldnt handle that and all the new features and gadgets with the smooth graphics.

get it for PC, much better and you set your own graphic settings.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 04:14:41 AM »
 Ha yeah i haven't played COD single player since COD 4 ^^;
 BF2 is no where near as good as BF2 i aint gonna deny that, aside from as you said, the great graphics plus the sound is improved and lets not forget the destructible environment.
 Yeah it is a shame BF had to go a bit COD. But at least in BF you have the option, you can play TDM or the close quarters expansion if you want the COD style.
 Yeah but $50 for five expansions is ok. and i dont think they were already pre made when the game was first released but dunno?
 I cant be bothered playing both, i like the squad work in Bf too much.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 09:12:54 AM »
Ha yeah i haven't played COD single player since COD 4 ^^;
 BF2 is no where near as good as BF2 i aint gonna deny that, aside from as you said, the great graphics plus the sound is improved and lets not forget the destructible environment.
 Yeah it is a shame BF had to go a bit COD. But at least in BF you have the option, you can play TDM or the close quarters expansion if you want the COD style.
 Yeah but $50 for five expansions is ok. and i dont think they were already pre made when the game was first released but dunno?
 I cant be bothered playing both, i like the squad work in Bf too much.

trust me, those expansions are premade, all their building upon is a foundation, to make new maps, new vehicles, new weapons, takes no effort, its all just editing a couple of crap.

these we're all premade, and we're talking about EA here. i mean i still want it and i still buy it.

yea clan game theres alot more strategic play, definitely.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 08:31:38 PM »
 lol at BF2 was no where near as good as BF2....but i guess you knew what i meant..
 I dont even play clan matches any more i just mean in general, even in the PUB's i like to roll with a squad.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 09:55:51 PM »
lol at BF2 was no where near as good as BF2....but i guess you knew what i meant..
 I dont even play clan matches any more i just mean in general, even in the PUB's i like to roll with a squad.

oh yea defintely, but if u have  clan, u can do percise attacks and itll be good. pubs i get pissed easily because when we can win in a 30 mins, it drags onto an hour and we lose

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »
I think I was playing this game yesterday.  Is there a mode where you just shoot zombies and try to protect a barn or something?  If this is the same one, it's pretty fun.  And I normally hate video games.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 01:27:32 AM »
Game's okay but it's been forcing my ps3 to shutdown. Doesn't like 60gb fat ps3's.