Author Topic: Let's Play House (Instrumental)  (Read 141 times)

Mickaveli_#1

Let's Play House (Instrumental)
« on: February 24, 2003, 03:49:19 AM »
Now I can't remember if it was the video versin or album version , but which one had the instrumental. Im gonna get the instrumental to this and rap over the beat, hopefully post it up here

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
Re:Let's Play House (Instrumental)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 04:31:44 AM »
Then you gonna release it on Death Row Records Greatest Hits 2.......

Sounds good.

The radio version and Video version are around. Buy the 12".
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 06:51:08 AM »
Thanks tome, lookin for the vinyl but the place that did have it was sold out. I wanna get a deathrow classic that hasnt been overplayed, nothin like california love or nuthin like gin & juice - something that should have been classic like u know, but I didnt want a hard beat, something smooth that I can easily flow and relax my mind rather than givin any aggression. I didnt see a lot out there - I had to keep in mind of tracks that have been released so that I know that theres a good Chance for instrumentals to be aligned with them. I thought Let's Play House

Once I'm done Im gonna go to my friends bit and let him add anything, he got Good equipment to add additional sound or echos. Eveverything I would need. Then when everythings tied Im gonna burn it on CD-R then send it to tha row&#8217;s address. I know they say tapes only but they&#8217;ll have a cd player present.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 06:58:16 AM »
i got a gaaaaaang of weastcoast esp. deathrow instrumentals... holla if u need somethin special. lets play house is on the single cd aswell. so u dont need the 12".

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2003, 08:31:54 AM »
Yeah but you wont have the proper "All About U" Instrumental. If u do thats worth $$$

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2003, 07:39:59 AM »
Yeah but you wont have the proper "All About U" Instrumental. If u do thats worth $$$

i got the instrumental to all about u but maybe its a loop. i really dont know but it sounds very good.