Author Topic: Tyga (Feat. The Game) - Switch Lanes (OFFICIAL VIDEO 2013)  (Read 267 times)

LAPROMO

• 'G'
Tyga (Feat. The Game) - Switch Lanes (OFFICIAL VIDEO 2013)
« on: January 17, 2013, 12:07:08 PM »

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Tyga (Feat. The Game) - Switch Lanes (OFFICIAL VIDEO 2013)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 07:24:08 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 07:26:39 PM »
another song where game imitates the flow of the rapper he's rappin with.. not that bad for a tyga track, though

Game-Won

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 10:47:14 PM »
another song where game imitates the flow of the rapper he's rappin with.. not that bad for a tyga track, though

Oh no another thread where NIKCC imitates the 99.9% of users here, and hates on Game.. You not special motherfucker, as a matter fact you like the rest, guess thats why you do it... dont wanna stand out and be a target huh..

/Smasher
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 10:57:35 PM »

Oh no another thread where NIKCC imitates the 99.9% of users here, and hates on Game.. You not special motherfucker, as a matter fact you like the rest, guess thats why you do it... dont wanna stand out and be a target huh..

/Smasher

lmfao...some1 took the comment a lil too personal.

pretty homosexual of u, buddy.

Game-Won

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 11:44:51 PM »

/Smasher

How can i take the comment personal when its not about me?

Homesexual really? thats the best you got - motherfucker you weak, self rightous hater.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 12:14:09 AM »

/Smasher

How can i take the comment personal when its not about me?

Homesexual really? thats the best you got - motherfucker you weak, self rightous hater.

i'm just sayin, u soundin like u'd take a bullet in the mouth for game right about now....and maybe even more