DUBCC - Tha Connection > Outbound Connection

The R Kelly Appreciation Thread

(1/5) > >>

King Tech Quadafi:
Yo, all yall Kelly fans come on thru and lets pay respects to the King of R n B, a legend in our times, the modern day Marvin Gaye... RKelly.

Whats yall favourite Kelly joints?

My Favs (no order):

I Wish
You Remind Me of Something
When A Womens Fed Up
Feelin on Yo Booty

I havent really bumped his earlier work...im broke, so i cant buy alot of his cds, but i really wanna get 12 play, R, etc

Right now I only have TP2.com, which is bangin, Im gonna get Chocalate Factory next week hopefully.

P Nelson:
I dont have any favorite song... but I felt Fiesta and get this money, there was nothin special in these songs, but he gots a nice flow... The only bitch he raped is the game

Kaidy:
I made myself an R greatest hits cd last year, just my personal favorites. this is what i put on it.

Your Body's Calling
Hump Bounce
U Remind Me Of Somethin
Down Low
Baby Baby Baby
Half On A Baby
When A Womans Fed Up
Did You Ever Think
A Womans Threat
One Me
I Wish
Fiesta

Man, he has had so many classic tracks. Its a real shame he got caught up in all this bullshit, his musical legacy will sadly forever be tainted

Trauma-san:
Yeah, R.Kelly is a genius.  I think people don't realize a lot of times that musicians, great musicians are just as much a genius as einstein was to science.  I don't think he's the modern day Marvin Gaye, because Marvin broke new ground, and set trends, R. Kelly is just the best at what he does, whereas Marvin Gaye was the best at what he did, plus invented what he did.  Anyways, R. Kelly is probably the best R&B act of the past 20 years (I'll count michael jackson as pop).  I hear R.Kelly songs I had never heard before all the time, and they're always good.  I heard that one "sadie" the other day about his mom, man, he's talented, talented, talented.  

Like Loc said, he'll forever be tainted, and it's a shame; even if he didn't do it, people will still remember him that way.  EVENTUALLY, though, he'll get his due.  When people think about Beethoven, they don't care that he was crazy, or deaf, they just think about how great he was.  

Suga Foot:
"R" is my favorite R&B album.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version