Author Topic: my islam report... wut should i do?  (Read 181 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my islam report... wut should i do?
« on: February 25, 2003, 03:47:41 PM »
well i kno sum of u r muslim and im doin a report on it cuz we had 2 pick sumthin that we would wanna read about n shit so i picked it but uh i need 2 do 1 thing specific about it whether its Muhammad or Allah or nething about so wudda u think i should do it about? and also wutr sum books on Islam? i need 2 good 1s...... and thanx 4 ur help

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:my islam report... wut should i do?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 03:50:24 PM »
well i kno sum of u r muslim and im doin a report on it cuz we had 2 pick sumthin that we would wanna read about n shit so i picked it but uh i need 2 do 1 thing specific about it whether its Muhammad or Allah or nething about so wudda u think i should do it about? and also wutr sum books on Islam? i need 2 good 1s...... and thanx 4 ur help

im pretty sure of 2-3 peeps who will come and ruin this thread :-\

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 04:01:39 PM »

I'd focus on the positive aspects of Islam, but I'd also be sure to include ALL aspects of the religion. If you are going to do a report on it, don't let political correctness infulence what you write. If you see something that you don't agree with, don't be afariad to write about it just because it's a "touchy" subject.

You could do a report on Muhammad Ali (my favorite Muslim), or perhaps another famous Muslim...

I'd check out these books:
-The Muslim Discovery of Europe by Bernard Lewis
-The Muqaddimah by Ibn Khaldun
-Jihad in Classical and Moden Islam By Rudolph Peters.
-Voices in Resurgent Islam.The Kohn Esposito Ed.
-The Koran

There are some others I should name, but those should give you some interesting topics to write about.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 04:27:37 PM »
do it on how islam is the religion of terrorism  ;D ....really though i would ask tech or infinite...they know all there is to know about islam

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2003, 05:29:36 PM »
do it on how islam is the religion of terrorism  ;D ....really though i would ask tech or infinite...they know all there is to know about islam

LOL by the time hes done askin Infinite all about Islam another poor soul will be converted to Islam, and then with tech's influence he shall go on a suicide mission and blow up his high school! JIHAD!!!
 ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 06:45:38 PM »

LOL by the time hes done askin Infinite all about Islam another poor soul will be converted to Islam, and then with tech's influence he shall go on a suicide mission and blow up his high school! JIHAD!!!
 ;D

LMAO

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2003, 09:01:54 PM »
thanx 4 the info Engel-Rock and LMAO @ wut RAPQUAKE but naw i wouldnt do that shit i couldnt blow myself up or nuthin thats CRAZY shit

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2003, 02:23:02 AM »
For you, since you are non-Muslim and from America (I assume); I think you should make "Islam in America" focul point of your report.  I recommend the biography of Malcolm X if you want to spotlight a great American Muslim.  If you want to explain the more spiritual and psychological aspects of the religion you may enjoy reading "Psychology of Human Transformation" by Naim Akbar.  And if you want a basic outline of the religion, as described by one of the most prominent American Muslim imams of our day, then pick up "Revolution by the Book" by Jamil Al Amin.

If your making Allah the focus point of your report then explain how Islam is a monothestic religion, and it is the religion of One God, which has been here since the beggining of time.

If you want to feature Muhammad (saws) in your report then get a biography on him, and explain 6th century Arabia before and after the advent of the prophet's devine message.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 02:24:19 AM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2003, 03:49:31 PM »
Thanx alot Haj Infinite Ibrahim that helped me alot... im gunna pick 1 of those topics u sugjested

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2003, 04:23:45 PM »
since Infinite wont stoop to ya'llz level i will for him cuzz i already am FUCC U HATERZ!

p.s. ya if ur looking for a good Molsem do it on Malcom X he iz tight im out!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2003, 04:28:42 PM »
since Infinite wont stoop to ya'llz level i will for him cuzz i already am FUCC U HATERZ!

Really... Have you brought anything positive to the board?

Kain670

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2003, 05:13:10 PM »
Hey change your report topic
Talk about how all religions are fake as fuck

There is a higher power
but screw the whole Mohammed/Jesus crap
those guys are fairy tale characters

The #1 fairy tale of ALL TIME - The Bible (and the crap thats in it)
 8)

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2003, 05:16:21 PM »

Really... Have you brought anything positive to the board?

Nope

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2003, 12:19:03 AM »

p.s. ya if ur looking for a good Molsem do it on Malcom X he iz tight im out!!!

Thanks brother.  

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2003, 09:13:11 AM »
^^no problem  ;)