Author Topic: people forget about that little nigga chris paul man  (Read 939 times)

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
people forget about that little nigga chris paul man
« on: December 26, 2012, 12:30:17 AM »
clippers number one team in the league. cp3 is leading that team right now. they're gonna be scary for years. lake show still has the advantage for now.

Sccit

Re: people forget about that little nigga chris paul man
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 09:45:37 AM »
nobody forgettin shit....clippers are getting hyped like a mufucka, magic just labeled them the new era of showtime yesterday. fact of the matter is, they're a regular season success story. until it can translate to the playoffs, they'll still be the clippers. january 4th should be exciting, tho.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 11:34:43 AM »
niggaz dont know

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
Clips are exciting, but I'd still take both OKC and the Lakers in a playoff series.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 09:52:17 PM »
LMAO @ taking the Lakers over the Clippers in a series

Lakers would get MOTOR BOATED like a fat girls titties if they had to try to stop CP3

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 11:13:19 AM »

Lakers would get MOTOR BOATED like a fat girls titties if they had to try to stop CP3

right...and the clippers have the answer to shutting down nash-kobe-mwp-pau-dwight....lmao

clippers=regular season success team ala cavs '06

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 11:17:30 AM »
the lakers aren't even in position to be a playoff team right now...sitting in 10th place ;)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 11:22:52 AM »
the lakers aren't even in position to be a playoff team right now...sitting in 10th place ;)

once february hits, well be steamrolling over teams. we already 6 of our last 7

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 02:14:20 PM »

once february hits, well be steamrolling over teams. we already 6 of our last 7

against the Wizards, 76ers and Bobcats ;)

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 04:26:18 PM »

It's the beginning of the season.. I know you have to play the Lakers hater for reputation sake, but if you compare those rosters objectively I'd take the Lakers in a best of 7 any day. Also, a girl doesn't have to be fat to have motorboatable titties.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 08:22:08 PM »

It's the beginning of the season.. I know you have to play the Lakers hater for reputation sake, but if you compare those rosters objectively I'd take the Lakers in a best of 7 any day. Also, a girl doesn't have to be fat to have motorboatable titties.

1-i was making the joke that a fat girl would be easier to get motorboated than a thin girl

2-in a playoff series i look to who has the better PG and that would be the Clip Show.  they are 25-7 for a reason.

3-I am a Laker hater from birth..it's no reputation I'm all ABOUT that anti-Laker life.

4-go back to rooting against OKC instead of choosing a new team :D  (Sorry, low blow.  my b)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 10:17:54 AM »
Clippers are peaking at the wrong time

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 07:12:44 PM »

1-i was making the joke that a fat girl would be easier to get motorboated than a thin girl

2-in a playoff series i look to who has the better PG and that would be the Clip Show.  they are 25-7 for a reason.

3-I am a Laker hater from birth..it's no reputation I'm all ABOUT that anti-Laker life.

4-go back to rooting against OKC instead of choosing a new team :D  (Sorry, low blow.  my b)

I'm all about hating OKC, I just call shit like I see it cause I still like watching the NBA. Lakers don't look good now, but I'd be really surprised if this carried throughout the season. How are your Celtics doing?  :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »

I'm all about hating OKC, I just call shit like I see it cause I still like watching the NBA. Lakers don't look good now, but I'd be really surprised if this carried throughout the season. How are your Celtics doing?  :D
we been getting our asses kicked by all the good teams but Bradley just returned tonight which is a good sign.  Memphis is too good though...i love that roster they put together of "Cast offs" so to speak.  they'll be more of a threat than the LAkers for sure.

i think we need to make a trade though....Ainge really screwed up this team by letting Perk go in that Green trade.  I mean the Celtics came within one win from the finals last year without Green because of his heart problems....Perk was a much better fit here than he's been in OKC too.

and yes the Lakers suck and i'd be shocked at them winning 50 games at this point.  45 sure but to get 50 they'd have to go 35-16 from here out

i fucking HOPE TO GOD that the Clipper-Laker game is on TV tmrw...i haven't looked to be honest but i hope its on TNT.  can't wait to watch that game! haha

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 10:17:58 PM »
Dubs just got done whippin the Clippers, and i mean they put a beatdown on em!!!

Chris Paul, that Carlton ass nigga, couldnt cry and flop his way outta this loss.

David Lee and Steph Curry better make the All Star Team or that shit is officially a sham. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup