Author Topic: Monta Ellis compares himself to Wade  (Read 868 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Monta Ellis compares himself to Wade
« on: December 30, 2012, 11:01:07 PM »
Says he is on par with dwayne wade.

http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2012/12/30/3819030/monta-ellis-have-it-all-monta-ellis

People on the internets are jumping all over him, but really, I think he isnt far off the mark.

Ellis never ever got the credit he deserved in GS.  Wouldve made several all star teams if he was on an east coast or bigger market team.  Top 5 SG - impressive numbers and a fuckin iron man who will play the whole game night in and out.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Monta Ellis compares himself to Wade
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 07:17:05 AM »
hes better

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:02:30 PM »
Wades a overrated lazy dirty mothafucka so I agree w/ him.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:42:51 PM »
He's an idiot.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:23:57 PM »
wade at his best is better but wade's best is over

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 06:17:22 PM »
Monta's got game, but didn't dude say he was better than LeBron a few years back? lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 03:59:47 AM »
Monta's got game, but didn't dude say he was better than LeBron a few years back? lol

haha

dont remember that

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 02:13:53 PM »

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=54561.0;wap2

no he said he was better than anyone but Lebron...so that includes Kobe and Wade at that time lol

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 05:55:57 PM »

no he said he was better than anyone but Lebron...so that includes Kobe and Wade at that time lol

Today, Golden State Warriors guard Monta Ellis said who he thinks the NBA's three best players are. His views are, um... well, here's what he said.

"I'm going to say LeBron James(notes) [third]," Ellis said recently. "He can do it all, pass, score, defend, block shots. No. 2, I would have to say, me. I can do a whole lot of things: defend, score, make passes, do whatever I need to do.

"No. 1, I'd say Kobe Bryant. There isn't one player that can stop Kobe one-on-one. He has a lot of stuff. He can defend. And of course, he won four championships."

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 05:59:29 PM »
sad players like him, kevin martin, and al jefferson will probably retire this league without any particular nationwide fame.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »

Today, Golden State Warriors guard Monta Ellis said who he thinks the NBA's three best players are. His views are, um... well, here's what he said.

"I'm going to say LeBron James(notes) [third]," Ellis said recently. "He can do it all, pass, score, defend, block shots. No. 2, I would have to say, me. I can do a whole lot of things: defend, score, make passes, do whatever I need to do.

"No. 1, I'd say Kobe Bryant. There isn't one player that can stop Kobe one-on-one. He has a lot of stuff. He can defend. And of course, he won four championships."

my B i misread it

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 08:23:33 PM »
sad players like him, kevin martin, and al jefferson will probably retire this league without any particular nationwide fame.

al jefferson will be known as the guy who was sacrificed to bring a 17th title for the Celtics :D

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 10:25:32 PM »
he might be right...wade's game has subsided drastically, and monta ellis is very underrated. problem is, monta aint playing his best ball right now either. monta still has a few prime years ahead of him, so lets see if he can build on his role with the bucks.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 10:32:19 PM »
he might be right...wade's game has subsided drastically, and monta ellis is very underrated. problem is, monta aint playing his best ball right now either. monta still has a few prime years ahead of him, so lets see if he can build on his role with the bucks.

Agree with you.

Monta was always a very very confident player, which is why he says stuff like this but also why he isnt afraid of the last shot.  Dudes got heart, and you cant say that about a lot of NBA players.  Im not from Milwaukee but if I was I'd be pretty happy to have him on that team.  From a Warriors fan standpoint, Bogut is pretty much finished.  The only thing that trade did is force Steph Curry to the forefront and more of a leadership role.  Which is great, but if we're gonna make a trade, lets at least get something usable.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 06:04:59 AM »

Agree with you.

Monta was always a very very confident player, which is why he says stuff like this but also why he isnt afraid of the last shot.  Dudes got heart, and you cant say that about a lot of NBA players.  Im not from Milwaukee but if I was I'd be pretty happy to have him on that team.  From a Warriors fan standpoint, Bogut is pretty much finished.  The only thing that trade did is force Steph Curry to the forefront and more of a leadership role.  Which is great, but if we're gonna make a trade, lets at least get something usable.

i guess the extent of bogut's injury wasn't really known when they signed for him.