Author Topic: Scarface (feat. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube & Too Short) - Game Over  (Read 1023 times)

Tha Crip

Re: Scarface (feat. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube & Too Short) - Game Over
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »
Heres an explicit version WITHOUT Too Short....enjoy

Scarface ft Dr. Dre & Ice Cube - Game Over (Produced By Dr. Dre) [Alt. Explicit Mix]

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/75600278/file.html
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Okka

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 02:30:42 PM »
Thanks a lot homie. Really appreciate it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 03:01:24 PM »
Arthur, for real are you mentally handicapped or somethin? Do you actually know how to read properly? The version i was talkin about is on the Ice Cube compilation CD called "Featuring...Ice Cube", but i didn't remember it when i made this thread. Do you understand now? I haven't downloaded any version you have made.

No youre full of shit and youre calling me a liar.  Youre literally the first person to inform me that such version was even made.  And the couple hundred or so thousand people who downloaded the original way way back would vouch for it.  I havent listened to the upped the version in this thread but i seriously wouldnt doubt if its my version i made. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 03:03:46 PM »
Again, stop hatin.  In fact youve been OD'ing on tha haterade by trying to fill up tha hookup section with Old ass westcoast shit nobody was looking for

I hook up shit i'm bumpin'. You mean i've been uploadin' shit just so your topics wouldn't be on the first page or somethin? Damn. I don't know what to say anymore.

I don't know if i should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

you dont know wat to say becuz i cawt u.  that spot didnt have shit for attention then all of a sudden i laced it with diamonds n gold n now u postin old shit thats easily findable that everybody already has. 

none of this shit is rocket science

Okka

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 03:10:55 PM »
I've been uploadin' music here way before you even signed up. If people dont wanna download the shit that i upload these days, that's okey with me. You're the one who is obsessed with your uploads and thinkin' that "thousands" of people have downloaded them, you are so fuckin delusional that i actually feel sorry for you.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 03:18:51 PM by Okka »