Author Topic: Lightweight Tourny... Owen vs. Assassin  (Read 563 times)

@Ss@sSiN

Re:Lightweight Tourny... Owen vs. Assassin
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2003, 10:14:17 AM »
mdogg you know i took this..get a second opinion

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2003, 11:58:16 AM »
Alright... cool, get two other people to vote then. I'll handle the finals, and whatever. It doesn't matter who wins though IMO, 'cause it will take a great effort to beat Kali right now.

And ToNe, shut up, it ain't about that. Both verses were not that great, no one really won IMO, and whoever votes for me, I ain't the same with them. You know me to be far in voting for awhile now, so don't trip.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2003, 12:21:53 PM »
'cause it will take a great effort to beat Kali right now.

4 Ko's this week so far...
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2003, 05:01:50 PM »
it was a joke owen       ... kid

"time out"

yall actin like lil kids, just someone step up

ill vote, i can say its unbiased but if owen wanna argue let him, im just tryin to contribute

both verses fairly weak, assassin u better than the shit u been lettin out lately, but ur shit came harder than owen.

outa 5

assassin - 4.3
owen - 4.0

vote = assassin
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2003, 10:00:17 PM »
Alright... cool, get two other people to vote then. I'll handle the finals, and whatever. It doesn't matter who wins though IMO, 'cause it will take a great effort to beat Kali right now.

And ToNe, shut up, it ain't about that. Both verses were not that great, no one really won IMO, and whoever votes for me, I ain't the same with them. You know me to be far in voting for awhile now, so don't trip.

I aint trippin, and its not so much that i think yall SET this up or anything. Jus find it kinda funny, that Owen voted for you...when no one else has...and it JUST so happens that yur the judge in his battle.
   His vote to me was bullshit, but fuk that...it still counts in our battle. He knows its trash. I dont really think YOU were biased in this battle, ive known u pretty long on here. But, i dont see ANYWAY possible that Owen took this. Assassin didnt spit his best at all, but Owens verse was really pretty bad. I didnt wanna speak on this, cus its YOUR tourny and i dont wanna step on yur toes about it. But jus found our battle sumwhat related to this one.

peace

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2003, 10:04:10 PM »
So im guessing there might be a re-vote...cuz says Kalipzo Vs TBa....so whats goin on
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2003, 10:07:02 AM »
Accused of bribery, and assumed to be a bad loser. Sinister man, sorry, my bad, didn't understand you before.

If it's gonna be this much trouble just to battle, and if it's gonna hurt @ss@ssin's feelings so much, I'll forfeit. Whenever someone loses round here, they catch some feelings.

Man, fuck that. Good battle @ss@ssin, have fun in the final. Let's hope you don't lose that too, as you might cry.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2003, 12:47:28 PM »
huh?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous