Author Topic: *RODZILLA v.s JEMUEL*  (Read 375 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Re:*RODZILLA v.s JEMUEL*
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2003, 04:59:08 PM »
aight then rematch...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

Inspectah

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2003, 05:25:17 AM »
lol...coming from a 0-1 Emcee...stfu

actually...

Outside Internet Freestyle: 267-23... 189 KOs...only 1 KO against me...
Outside Internet Written: 25-3

Topial: 32-3... 30 KOS

B-Boys: 46-6 with 32 KOs...no KOs on me...

Rapmusic: 10-0 10 KOs...no KOs on me...

Rap Basement 24-0 20 KOs...no KOs on me...

HiphopOympics 18-2 17 Kos...no KOs on me...

only here im 0-1...

^^ Get the proof! haha... so now you think your "the one" haha.. lmao.

and if your that good then why you on WCC..???
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 05:32:36 AM by Indecisive »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2003, 05:38:07 AM »
stop braggin man, aint gon help,  nobody said u was wack or somethin, and just cuz you lost you make it look like we dickridin, I wonder how you reacted to them few losses you collected on them other boards, you been on so many boards they musta kicked you out after you lost cuz of your bitchin so now you came here, same thing,  jus shut up dawg.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Inspectah

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2003, 05:44:30 AM »
stop braggin man, aint gon help,  nobody said u was wack or somethin, and just cuz you lost you make it look like we dickridin, I wonder how you reacted to them few losses you collected on them other boards, you been on so many boards they musta kicked you out after you lost cuz of your bitchin so now you came here, same thing,  jus shut up dawg.

Worrrrd...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2003, 08:38:01 AM »
GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK...Yall dickridin faggots...I'd kill anyone on this sight easy...that shit as a 5 min freestyle from after church.

LOL

Just accept your loss n dont be a bad loser.. If you wanted to skool him then why didnt you 'striaght kill him' ... Man i aint no gr8 emcee... But i accpet defeat.. like most other cats here...

Ne1 will tell u i aint exactly Rod's #1 fan.. but he took it no doubt quit whinin..

never said i didn't accept the lose...but he had maybe one punchline and my everly line was one...and yur wack so quit talkin bitch...

HAHAHAHA... im sorry if my opinion of your rhymes dont praise you and suck your dick.. Must have been told my a toddler that your good man..