Author Topic: Ice Cube: How To Survive In South Central Alternate Mix???  (Read 188 times)

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
Ice Cube: How To Survive In South Central Alternate Mix???
« on: January 31, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a CDQ mp3 version of Ice Cube's How To Survive In South Central without the lady talking between verses? I've heard an alternate version with scratching instead on the radio but the album version has that annoying woman talking shit between his verses. Thanks in advance to anyone who might have it.

midwestryder

Re: Ice Cube: How To Survive In South Central Alternate Mix???
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 09:53:04 PM »
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a CDQ mp3 version of Ice Cube's How To Survive In South Central without the lady talking between verses? I've heard an alternate version with scratching instead on the radio but the album version has that annoying woman talking shit between his verses. Thanks in advance to anyone who might have it.
for one the lady talking between verses is not even annoying at all.  the song would maker no sence without the lady talking between verses. so new schooler you are hating on the reason song was even dope in first plawe . go find the little pg kid radio version ,youngster so get threw dumb new school head the woman talking shit between his verses is not annoying . 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 10:25:14 PM »
nelly sucks

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
Hey guys,

for one the lady talking between verses is not even annoying at all.  the song would maker no sence without the lady talking between verses. so new schooler you are hating on the reason song was even dope in first plawe . go find the little pg kid radio version ,youngster so get threw dumb new school head the woman talking shit between his verses is not annoying . 

LOL

Try the Clean version of "In the Movies" It might be on their.