Author Topic: Kobe vs. T-Mac  (Read 703 times)

EM28

Re:Kobe vs. T-Mac
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2003, 11:23:59 PM »
Sorry EM28 but T-Mac's my boy... I hope he gets MVP... him and Kobe are hella close right now so it will be a tight race fa sho...

Peace

its alrite smooth...but i think Kobe's better just different opinions tho....

peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2003, 01:04:04 AM »
i don't know how the hell anyone can think anyone in the league is better than kobe all i got to say is defense and horace grant and there goes all the mcgrady arguments

oh yeah as much as i want kobe to get the mvp the only way he'll get it is if LA gets a seed higher than minnesota , it's clear that's who all the people are going to vote for this year is kevin garnett.

mcgrady will be lucky if he gets 1 vote becuase his team is either going to get 8th seed or no seed ..........in the EAST!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2003, 08:09:37 AM »
Kobe is the best in the L this year.  Tmac' is real close behind tho.  And I agree ^^ w Garnett being the MVP

EM28

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2003, 10:03:38 AM »
Kobe is the best in the L this year.  Tmac' is real close behind tho.  And I agree ^^ w Garnett being the MVP

^^yeah i definately agree with the both of y'all especially about KG prolly gettin the mvp...

peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2003, 10:42:08 AM »
Kobe's streak came in the right time to put the Lakers in the playoffs with Shaq out. Kobe took over, and did what he had to do to keep the Lakers alive. T-Mac has been considant all year, and has proven to be a great player. This year, I give it to Kobe, 'cause I'm a Laker bias, and don't care what anyone says, Kobe's the best player, and is turning into a great player.

EM28

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2003, 10:47:54 AM »
Kobe's streak came in the right time to put the Lakers in the playoffs with Shaq out. Kobe took over, and did what he had to do to keep the Lakers alive. T-Mac has been considant all year, and has proven to be a great player. This year, I give it to Kobe, 'cause I'm a Laker bias, and don't care what anyone says, Kobe's the best player, and is turning into a great player.

I couldn't have said it any better....

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2003, 03:18:26 PM »
LMAO@idiots saying McGrady...Kobe deserves it, and if the Lakers make it to (at least) the 4th spot in the West by the end of the season, Kobe will get it...If not, it will be Duncan or Garnet...Bottom Line

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2003, 05:17:25 PM »
yeah unless we grab 4th seed mvp's all Garnett's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09