Author Topic: Game Gets Tattoos Of "The Chronic" Album & "The Documentary" DVD Cover  (Read 1526 times)

h2k4

Re: Game Gets Tattoos Of "The Chronic" Album & "The Documentary" DVD Cover
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 11:59:37 AM »
SMH.  He is up there for rappers with the worst tattoos.  I mean, the documentary one is understandable but the quality of it is not that good.  I think his "theme" is to have hip hop legends tatted on him but damn, he takes it to another level lol.
He just seems to cover up old tattoos a lot.  I think there was some skateboarding tattoo that got covered up by the NWA logo, then the butterfly -> LA -> LA + red star tattoo, and then he covered "Stretch" with "Compton."
"Stretch"? lmao that dude wouldn't of gotten a Compton tattoo while he was allegedly broke in the hood, he'd become a target. most people I Know with tats of they city is usually bangers. 

Edit: I was wondering wtf the tattoo under the N.W.A 1 was apparently it's some sorta Sun? LMAO U can still see the S, from the Stretch 1, seriously something Tells me this guy doesn't really think his tattoos through, and when he became a rapper he's trying to get as many hoodish tats as possible because he knows his Street Cred/career is shaky as fuck at this point.  :eh:

I think it's the YOLO thing like Weezy. Gayme's jumping through hoops to stay relevant. Shits sad as fuck.

I think it's like buyer's remorse but with tattoos.  I think at the time he thinks it's a good idea but then he later decides it was wack.  Tattoos don't keep anyone relevant.  I think Game is at a good place with his career.  He might not be as famous or as rich as 50 or Wayne but he is consistent with his music.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 12:44:36 PM »
Game is in love with Dre. There's no other explanation to this.

the next tattoo will be the cover of get rich or die trying

above the rim soundtrack

Lol

Remedy360

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 09:19:01 PM »
LOL, even Game's stans have given up on trying to defend him. What a clown.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 09:15:57 AM »
SMH.  He is up there for rappers with the worst tattoos.  I mean, the documentary one is understandable but the quality of it is not that good.  I think his "theme" is to have hip hop legends tatted on him but damn, he takes it to another level lol.
He just seems to cover up old tattoos a lot.  I think there was some skateboarding tattoo that got covered up by the NWA logo, then the butterfly -> LA -> LA + red star tattoo, and then he covered "Stretch" with "Compton."
"Stretch"? lmao that dude wouldn't of gotten a Compton tattoo while he was allegedly broke in the hood, he'd become a target. most people I Know with tats of they city is usually bangers. 

Edit: I was wondering wtf the tattoo under the N.W.A 1 was apparently it's some sorta Sun? LMAO U can still see the S, from the Stretch 1, seriously something Tells me this guy doesn't really think his tattoos through, and when he became a rapper he's trying to get as many hoodish tats as possible because he knows his Street Cred/career is shaky as fuck at this point.  :eh:

I think it's the YOLO thing like Weezy. Gayme's jumping through hoops to stay relevant. Shits sad as fuck.

I think it's like buyer's remorse but with tattoos.  I think at the time he thinks it's a good idea but then he later decides it was wack.  Tattoos don't keep anyone relevant.  I think Game is at a good place with his career.  He might not be as famous or as rich as 50 or Wayne but he is consistent with his music.
Yeah consistently worse with each album. I'm sorry I Loved the First 3 but you could tell after DA he was going on auto-pilot. He doesn't evolve as a lyricist (name dropping shouldn't be a trademark) and all he does is rip off other peoples concepts and style. 50 Cent faded over a bigger period of years. Game went out in only a couple. At this point he's pretty much gonna start sticking to the lowrider circuit like all the other West Coast rappers. .

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2013, 06:52:26 PM »

Yeah consistently worse with each album. I'm sorry I Loved the First 3 but you could tell after DA he was going on auto-pilot. He doesn't evolve as a lyricist (name dropping shouldn't be a trademark) and all he does is rip off other peoples concepts and style. 50 Cent faded over a bigger period of years. Game went out in only a couple. At this point he's pretty much gonna start sticking to the lowrider circuit like all the other West Coast rappers. .

It's all a matter of opinion. His first 3 albums are very dope. The others are solid. 50 had two dope albums. That's it. But again, it's all a matter of opinion.

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 04:10:07 AM »
Yes it is a matter of opinion but if u like your music with even just bumpable lyrics, Game will fall more into the background noise catagory or the skip skip skip variety of album (no WC)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 09:36:52 AM »
Bit of a gay topic, but are any of his tats even real?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 10:00:01 AM »
no.

Okka

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
They're all Henna tattoos.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 06:50:05 PM »
It's all a matter of opinion. His first 3 albums are very dope. The others are solid. 50 had two dope albums. That's it. But again, it's all a matter of opinion.
But those two 50 Cent albums pretty much outsold all of Game's albums and still get more rotation than any of Game's songs do.  And it's likely that the Game songs that will get played at a club probably have 50 on them.

h2k4

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 09:05:57 PM »
But those two 50 Cent albums pretty much outsold all of Game's albums and still get more rotation than any of Game's songs do.  And it's likely that the Game songs that will get played at a club probably have 50 on them.

Sales and spins do not make a good album.  I don't hear any of Brotha Lynch's music being played yet he still has 2 classics under his belt.  In my opinion,  Game has a far better and more consistent track record with his music.  His sales might not match but it is better.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 09:08:22 PM »
no doubt...Game is better than 50 Cent. it's not sayin much, though, as 50 was never a great rapper to begin with

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »

Sales and spins do not make a good album.  I don't hear any of Brotha Lynch's music being played yet he still has 2 classics under his belt.  In my opinion,  Game has a far better and more consistent track record with his music.  His sales might not match but it is better.
Game is better lyrically but 50 is better at making complete songs.  There are a ton of battle emcees who can rap circles around 95% of rappers but they can't make music worth shit.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 09:36:55 PM »

Game is better lyrically but 50 is better at making complete songs.  There are a ton of battle emcees who can rap circles around 95% of rappers but they can't make music worth shit.

Games latest album is easily better than 50's last 1

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 11:08:48 PM »

Games latest album is easily better than 50's last 1

If u mean that shit EP 50 dropped a while back. That shit was straight garbage

Jesus Piece is quite good. It's only a 3/5 album for me but it was worth a spin and proves Game still a skilled MC